___ • ___

"Yes, mom, I did it!"

"So, both you and Yeonjun succeeded, right?" the woman's voice came out a little glitchy into Wooyoung's earphones.

"Yes, I think we're going to be rommates now. We're staying in larger rooms, finally. And we have three days to prepare something to show the audience."

"I'm so proud of you, honey. Be proud of yourself, too.
Gotta go back to work now."

"Yeah, bye mom, I'll call you soon."

Wooyoung, Yeonjun and Beomguy were all packing very fast. The other trainee, Taeyang, didn't succeeded. When they had met in the room, he didn't say a word. Wooyoung had never liked him a lot but actually he felt sorry for him. He couldn't imagine how bad that feeling must be. Glad and grateful not to know it, honestly.

Yeonjun literally threw the mass of his t-shirts into his luggage without even folding them. Wooyoung, on the contrary, kept placing everything in the right spot like he wasn't in a rush. Which he was. But he was floating in his magic world made of fluffy coulds, music and a lot of happiness. His mind was just repeating the same sentence: You did it. You fucking did it.

He took a look of the little room.
He had spent the previous two months in that space who could barely fit two people, sharing it with three more guys. He had slept, cried, studied in that little bunk bed. He had felt both the best and the worst trainee in there.

For the first time, he started to think of Yeonjun, too. He had never realized how it was to have such an experience with a great friend like him. Never he figured out how close they were. They helped each other both in singing, dancing and everything. They had watched movies in the sleepless nights.

Wooyoung definitely wanted to debut with Yeonjun. He never figured it, but doing everything alone would have been way more difficult without him.

___ • ___

Wooyoung

Going to the new venue ~
Don't forget the episode is airing this Friday!!
Bye mom

Wooyoung was entering this large corridor, full of rooms. This time they were going to have just double rooms, se he and Yeonjun were staying together.
When they got in, a loud Woaah escaped their mouths. The room had two single closet beds, each one with two little doors and some drawers. There was a liveable space between the two beds and a little more behind them; lastly, the door which lead to the washroom. There was enough space even for one person to dance.

Wooyoung smiled widely. Yeonjun started to say something and walking through the room, but got simply ignored. Instead, the brunette walked towards him and hugged his body tightly. Since the height difference was evident, Wooyoung pressed his head into the crease of his neck, inhaling his natural scent.

"Hey, I haven't showered yet! Everything ok?" Yeonjun squeezed the other's arms against his chest.

"Thank you for being this beautiful. For helping me every time I needed.
I want us to achieve this together." Wooyoung's voice nothing but a little mutter in the taller's skin.

Yeonjun smiled widely. Wooyoung wasn't a physical type and the fact that he hugged him of his own will and even shared some lovely thoughts shocked him even more.

"Then don't let Choi San beat you ever again in a battle, okay?" and he tighten the hug.

___ • ___

Since it was late nights, the two guys quickly showered and laid in bed; but none of them seemed able to sleep.

Wooyoung was facing the ceiling, whereas Yeonjun was scrolling his phone with his body on the cushion.

"Wanna watch something?"

.

.

ok so this chapter is basically shiet BUT I needed to introduce all the new stuff. And I also wanted to add some fluff between woo and yeonjun because I think their friendship is so cute ifuhgiudf

next chapters are going to be ... 👀 ush I hope you won't kill me eheh

btw i'm thinking about how to schedule the publication, if keep two or three times a week or reduce with just one since the story is going to his main part?? HOW DO I WANT YOU TO SUFFER THE WAITING? HAHAHAHA