Chapter 46: Since the very Beginning

Start from the beginning

And it was currently costing him quite the bit.

Naruto soon caught up to the sand siblings in a quick manner. They looked behind and saw his face. They immediately started to grit on their teeth.

"I'll hold him off! Go!" Yelled Kankuro, stopping just a tree away from Naruto to instigate a battle with him. Temari nodded and continued her way with Gaara to help him recuperate.

"You'll be battling me!" Kankuro yelled, bringing out a puppet for him to control. This puppet that he was currently wielding is named Karasu.

Attaching chakra threads on the puppet, he was now ready to battle Naruto. With quick movement, Kankuro made Karasu move right towards Naruto.

As the puppet made its way towards Naruto, Kankuro made it stretch its hand and let a sharp needle come out with dripping purple liquid oozing all throughout the needle.

Poison? Naruto thought, moving to side to dodge the puppet and the needle that was truly aimed at him to potentially poison him without any hesitation.

For the kill, huh? Naruto thought, jumping in the air to dodge the needle once again. Without much thought, Naruto predetermined what was about to happen and weaved himself through the air.

And as expected, the needle missed him once again and he managed to land back on the tree without any serious repercussions on his body.

I need to end this more quickly. Naruto thought, looking to the side of, he saw Kankuro meticulously controlling the puppet. Naruto channeled chakra to his feet.

He then maneuvered his way and ducked down around the large tree branch. Naruto then jumped to the main part of the tree — the tree trunk.

He then started to run up the tree trunk. Naruto then slowly pulled out a kunai. Without any faltering or hesitation laced in his actions, Naruto threw it right towards the wielder, Kankuro.

This caused him to have to let go of the chakra threads and back away. The puppet was now out of reach.

Naruto saw this and made his way right towards Kankuro with a simple jump once he landed on the large tree branch that was sticking on the side of the trunk.

"On, no you donn't!" Yelled Kankuro, jumping to the next tree in an instant and quickly reforming the lost chakra threads that used to connect the two of them.

"You became careless." The head of Karasu then popped off and came straight towards Naruto at a very fast paced. A mechanism then started and revealed a needle that was hidden within Karasu's mouth.

The same purple substance was dripping down the needle.

"I win!" Sweat dripped down his head as he could practically see the win in his eyes. All he needed to do was not make a single mistake with these few seconds of actions.

"Careless?" Naruto questioned, not even flinching at the sight of the needle that could exact his death.

"Sorry, Kankuro, but," said Naruto, hardening his features just a bit before unleashing an incomplete Skeletal-Susano'o with a large skeletal hand that took the head of Karasu.