Chapter 4

(unedited)
Humiliation

"I will escort Princess Iris to a carriage."

At his words, the escort knights and attendants began to break through the crowd. The path they cleared was in a different direction from the red carpet, and at the end of that road stood another carriage.

I glanced at him, who stood next to me. I had read it in the novel, but it was reassuring to see that he didn't seem to get unsettled easily.

Lucas ,he was the hero who put an end to the long-lasting holy war in the Empire. Just by one look at his appearance, you could tell that he was a royal knight.

'I don't remember much about him, he didn't have that much appearance'

He was the most trusted Knight of the Empire.

Looking at his obsidian brown hair, his yellowish-purple eyes, and that lithe but muscled body hidden in that formal suit.

It was obvious, he was a male lead.

I smiled as he escorted me, then the murmurs from behind started again.

Looking back, Noah was walking out.

His black hair sparkled in the sun as if all the sunlight was his.

Even the pale Sylvie in his arms shone brightly.

"Even the sky is on the main character's side."

"Pardon,Your Highness?"

"I-it's nothing."

I tried to ignore them, but I turned around and looked at them with a strange sense of deja vu.

'There's something wrong!'

When I remembered it, I suddenly froze. In the novel, Sylvie collapsed at Noah and Iris's wedding, and then Lucas carried her out.

It was the first scene where the third male lead appeared, so I remembered it clearly.

I looked at them with a stiff expression and turned back to see the Lucas 's eyes on me.

"Sir Lucas?"

"I don't think it's a scene worth watching Your Highness."

"Ah..."

Even with his gentle expression, his tense facial muscles caught my eye.

'He's very strange'

Lucas, who had stopped when I did, looked at me and asked carefully, "Shall we?"

I nodded and turned completely away from them.

Noah took Sylvie , and I didn't see where they had disappeared.

"Haa, really."

The wedding dress was really heavy and difficult to move into. It wasn't easy to even step on the foothold while holding his hand.

Lucas , who was watching me struggle, stopped me with his arms.

"Princess."