Chapter 0

" 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

The glass vase shattered on the floor. It was had shattered into pieces, Sylvie squatted to pick up the glass shards.

"Oh no, its messy-Ahheuk-"

"What is going on here?" He asked worried and anxious.

It was a very cold voice. Everyone was used to to it by now.

"Greetings to the Sun of the Empire." Iris greeted.

"Noey~"Slyvie  called out.

Noah Eugene. Noey? . Iris gave a hollow at that. She wasn't allowed to even call his name, but Slyvie had called his name so easily. And a nickname at that!

"I said why is Slyvie hurt like this?"

" Your majesty?"

Iris felt unfair . Why was she getting blamed?

"No Noey. I just-"

" Ok. Go and get treated ok?"

"Alright."

Iris felt bitter when she saw Noah looking at Slyvie tenderly. Her heart sank when she saw him soothing her with a warm voice that she had never experienced. She shed tears in her heart when she watched him wistfully looking at her, as if he felt she was lovely.

Even when he looked at her with contempt and a cynical smile after she left. Iris still hid her feelings.

"Let me warn you" he had said.

"Pardon? Your majesty?"

"Don't approach her. She is tender and innocent. She is not to be messed with."

Tender?

Innocent?

Iris couldn't help be chocked with emotions when he scolded her like that.

"Don't let this happen again"

" I will never let his happen again your majesty."she bowed down.

──»»❀❀❀««──

Iris came back to White Palace.

She was soaked in the rain.

Bethany, who saw her in a strange condition, was restless and didn't know what to do. She asked Iris what the hell had happened, but she didn't answer.

"I want to sleep."

That was all she said.

'I wish all this was a dream. I wish was dead' she thought.

'Why the heck do they hate me for?'

'How can he love her and not me?!'

'What did I do wrong?'

These questions were going through her mind.

She wanted to fall asleep with her own spells, but even her simple hope was shattered.

"What the hell is that?"

It was because Andre, her brother, who was more gritty than anyone else, came.

A mess of clothes and a shabby complexion. He laughed at Iris, sweeping her appearance up and down.

"What a terrible mess."

"..."

"What did you do this time?"

"..."

"Well, you were the one who thought of pursuing him, anyway."

"..."

"I don't like him, but I feel sorry for Noah for the first time."

"..."

"Hmm..."

When she didn't say anything to him, Andre went closer to her. He grabbed Iris's chin so she couldn't avoid him and forced her to meet his eyes. With a tender touch, he swept the hair flowing down behind her ear.

"You're always the problem."

"..."

Even though Iris had already been heartbroken, Andre did not show mercy. He put his hand on her shoulder and poured curse into her ear.

"It would have been better if you were dead" he had left the the room.

'Our Iris in life you must always forget what hurt you, but never forget what it thought you.'

'Forget?'

'Yes. Our Iris must erase all those memories.'

'Hehehehe okay mom'

Hot tears streamed down Iris 's face as she remembered the memories of the past, and she squeezed her eyelids shut in the hope her tears would stop.

" I want to forget you Noah"

𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼𝔻...

- Thank you for reading!~🖤
Please don't forget to vote it would be mean so much to me. And it gives me the motivation to right more and update more. Thank you all once again