"Washington DC."

I notice Sam look down in shame. I remember that mission with Steve and Sam like it was yesterday. We saved millions, so out of the people who may of got injured, shouldn't they think about the millions of people we actually saved?

He swipes the screen again to show: Terrified people running, a city flying and a building crashing down.

"Sokovia."

I see Pietro place a comforted hand on Wanda's and I notice Tony look up and then when he sees the building fall, he shakes his head and looks back down at his hands.

Ross swipes the screen another time to now show: .....a burning building, paramedics moving a body....and a dead girl right infront of the camera.....

and a dead girl right infront of the camera

"Lagos."

The word he spoke out particularly affected me aswell as the video footage affecting me the same. I think Steve notices my face drop and turn away from the screen.

"Okay that's enough," he intervened seriously. I sent him a grateful smile to show my appreciation.

Secretary Ross nods and the image disappears.

"For the past four years, you've operated the unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the government's of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution."

He places a thick book on the table and he slides it over to Wanda who then passes it to Rhodey. It then goes to Natasha, then Natasha passes it over to me. I take a quick look at it before moving it onto Pietro next to me.

"The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries....it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organisation. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary," Ross explains.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that," Steve interrupts.

"Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?"