35. Till death do us apart.

Start from the beginning

"Jimin, I know I did approve of him but I am still not sure if he can keep you happy. As a father I will do everything to protect you, my son. Even if you'll be married now, you shall come back to this old father of yours when that alpha upsets you. I have done everything I could as a father. And if something left out, I am sorry I couldn't fulfill it. Be happy, my child. Your mother must be smiling seeing you finally get married. She always wanted to marry you off to a strong alpha. Be happy for her sake. Your mother loves you, I do too." Unconsciously tears escaped both jimin and Jimin's father's eyes. Jihyun was clutching onto Jin and crying silently while his right hand rested on his baby bumb.

"I will, appa. You did enough. I was happy then and now. I will always be happy. I am your son, I am strong. Eomma is happy, I know. I will be happy, don't worry." Jimin tried to smile ending his words, he couldn't speak much. Words died down in his throat even before coming out.

Mr Park just nodded pecking Jimin's forehead softly, softly caressing Jimin's brown hair. Jimin smiled wide and hugged his dad.

"Okay now. Let's go. Everyone is waiting for you, especially jungkook." Jin uttered out breaking the hug. Jimin wiped his tears and looked in front of him. He started walking up the small steps that led to the altar with his dad by his side.

Finally they were up in front. Their stood jungkook in a slick black suit looking handsome as ever. His hair was slicked back with his forehead exposed. He looked hot.

A smile automatically carved out on the alpha's face as he saw his soon to be life partner in front of him in a wedding suit looking like an angel dropped from heaven. Jimin really was the angel. The pearls shined bright adding up to the omega's charms. Everything seemed to freeze as jimin appeared for jungkook. Even though everyone was cheering and shouting, he couldn't really hear them.

The only thing that existed at the moment for jungkook was Jimin. His lover, his omega, his jimin.

Jungkook couldn't even process the whole of Jimin's look and he was now standing right in front of him with the same overwhelmed expression like him. Jungkook came out of his train of thoughts and took the omega's hand from his dad.

"Keep him happy, son." The older alpha patted jungkook shoulder. "I will." Jungkook replied.

"So we are gonna proceed with the wedding." The priest announced, the cheering came to a halt soon after that. Everyone had their eyes fixed on the wedding couple. Jimin looked straight at Jungkook's dark brown eyes, those eyes held so much love in them for jimin that jimin couldn't even believe that a person can love him this much.

"Feeling nervous? Don't worry it will end soon." The alpha whispered lowly so that only jimin can hear him. Jimin smiled at that. Honestly he didn't want this day to ever end. He wanted this moment to last.

The wedding rituals came to an end and now the final thing, the vows.

Jungkook took Jimin's both hands in his making the omega blush a bright shade of pink and making the anxious.

"I love you Park jimin or should I say Jeon jimin. I will always keep you happy. I will try my hardest, I can assure you that. You're the most important person  in my life. I can't Express just how much I love you. Even I can't believe that I can love someone so much to the point I can die for you. It is strange and ironic but it's the truth. I love you. I will protect you with my life. I will be with you always no matter what. I will love you and stay with you till death does us apart." Jungkook spoke every word looking right into Jimin's eyes, it was honesty and love that his eyes had in them. Jimin smiled brightly while listening to Jungkook's words, and maybe the tears that fell wasn't even felt by the omega.