chapter eighteen: allegory

Start from the beginning

Scarlett came with a sharp cry, her walls milking him fiercely. Her hips didn't falter as she shook and moaned.

"That's it, my good girl."

It's like he knew how much she loved when he called her that. How she crumbled every fucking time. His good girl. All his. He held her tightly, running his hands along her trembling skin. His gaze flickered back to the clock and he internally cursed. He flipped her onto her back and kissed her, a soft peck that tingled in her spine. He pulled his length from her core and she whined at the loss of him.

"Where are you-"

"I'm going to be late for work." He informed. He really didn't want to leave this bed, leave her pussy. But he had a business to run and it needed him today more than ever.

Harry usually crawled out of bed around seven in the morning, had an hour-long session with his personal trainer, showered, ate a quick breakfast, chucked on a suit, and made it to the Blue Ribbon round nine. The days before work trips were usually the most crucial and he hated being late in general, let alone for preparations.

"Please let me make you come." She breathed.

He stood from the bed, beautifully naked with his cock painfully hard and glistening from her orgasm.

"I can't." His voice was almost as distraught as hers.

He really liked that she valued his pleasure as much as he valued hers. Even though he knew he needed to go, he made sure she climaxed and was prepared to withhold himself from his own orgasm. But the way she was staring at him proved she was far more pissed off about it than he was.

She moved towards him and he pinned her still with a warning glare. "Don't even think about it."

"But-" Her pout was wet and inviting. He had to take a second to clear the dizzying arousal that threatened to take control of his brain and pin her to the bed. He'd be late for his meetings today and for the rest of the week before he'd be anywhere near done with her.

"No."

He managed to take a quick shower, trying hard not to think about the grumpy, sexy, very naked angel wrapped up in his sheets.

He exited the bathroom through a wall of steam, a white towel wrapped around his waist. Scarlett was sat against the headboard, the sheet around her stomach and exposing her breasts. He growled lowly, deep in his throat, and went to his walk-in closet. He picked out a simple suit, black with a white shirt. He opted out of a tie, like most days, and made sure his shirt was only buttoned up halfway. He slid his rings on, wiggling his fingers at the sight of them, and sat his crucifix from its chain between his pecs.

Scarlett smirked as he sauntered towards the bed and sat on the edge of it next to her. He leaned over, his eyes gauging hers. Alight with mischief. His curls were still drying and droplets of water fell from them and landed on her chest.

"Are you working today?"

She shook her head and sucked her lips into her mouth.

His fingers brushed her nipple and she gasped as he pinched it harshly. He yanked the sheets down and stared at her fully naked body, adoring how she looked in his bed.

Something about the way he was fully dressed, in his work attire, a masculine suit with his jewelry on show while she was bare was so exciting. So hot.

"I have a lunch break at one. Come by and see me."

His hand slid down her stomach, the muscles trembling under his touch. His eyes flickered up to hers with a raised brow.