"And we tortured you." Finn retorted. "If the two of us can get along, then maybe there's hope. Learn from history instead of repeating it."

"It's not that easy Finn. How do you expect our people to get along with the Grounders that are trying to kill us." Cassy said.

"For starters no killings." Finn said trying to set some rules.

"I don't have the power to call a truce." Lincoln said.

"Then bring me someone who does." Finn said decisively that made Lincoln scoff.

"Hey look, the rest of our people are coming down here. The first ship lands in two days." Finn said making Cassy nudge him to stop talking.

"You really want to tell him that kind of information? What if he snitches and their people attack tonight?" Cassy asked. She didn't fully trust Lincoln yet, not like Octavia and Finn. She remembered that she was a step away from death because of him.

"And because of the attacks they're sending mostly soldiers, people that enforce our laws. The Ark is about survival at any cost. You know, kill people who fall out of line. When those people get down here, if they feel threatened, they will start a war. And I don't want that. Neither do you. And I think that's why you blew that horn. Once the soldiers get here, it will be too late. And we'll have no power to stop them. But if they see that we're at peace then maybe we have a chance to stay that way." Finn said talking straight from the heart.

After a moment of silence, Lincoln replied "alright. You bring your leader, I'll bring mine."

"What Bellamy? He'll never go for this." Octavia said and Cassy nodded in agreement.

"No. Not your brother. You and the blonde." Lincoln said pointing his finger at Cassy that was stunned. She didn't expect Lincoln to call her a leader.

*
*
"Can you see Clarke?" Cassy asked Finn when they got back to camp to get her so they could go meet the Grounder leader. But the problem was that most of the delinquents were squashed together drinking and partying.

"Found her." Finn said and they walked in the crowd with Cassiopeia following him.

Clarke was with two other delinquents that Cassy didn't recognise but thought that the boy was cute. She was trying to balance a coin on the bridge of her nose.

"Hey." Cassy greeted them when Finn didn't talk. "I'm Cassy." She introduced herself to the boy and girl when Finn rudely grabbed Clarke and left. "Um see you around." She send and then winked at the guy and left.

"I set up a meeting with the Grounders." Finn said to Clarke when Cassiopeia caught up with them.

"A meeting? I don't understand. With who? How?" Clarke asked confused.

"We were with the Grounder we had in the drop ship. His name is Lincoln." Finn replied.

"Wait a second. He spoke to you?" Clarke asked shocked.

"It's not important. If we wanna live in peace-" Finn said but Clarke interrupted him.

"We can't live in peace with people who e done nothing but kill us!" Clarke said what Cassy had said before when they were in the cave.

"Can you think of a better way to stop the bloodshed?" Finn asked Clarke.

"Yeah, with the guns that the Guard bring down." Clarke said shocking Cassy. She hadn't expected the girl to choose violence over peace.

"You really want a war? Because at this rate, that's what's coming. Look I know it's a long shot but this is our world and I think we could do better than the first time round. I trust him." Finn said.