Chapter 8

Tenten POV;

Neji told me that he knew what I did. I understood that he still loved Naruto and I apologized on  what I did and surprisingly he accepted it. I asked him one last thing. That he will still give us money for Yuki's education.

Naruto POV;

I was gonna pick up my kids when somebody hugged me from behind . I tried to get them off  and when I saw his face I was shocked. It was Neji. He was crying and smiling sadly. It hurts me to see my ex crying, especially when I still loved him. I shook the taught off and asked him what's wrong and what he replied shocked me.
"I know what Tenten did. "
"H-how? W-what about Yuki?? " I replied
He answered "Tenten asked me to still give them money for education and housing, I agreed. So... Can we get back together....? " Neji asked me and I smiled with tears and answered "Of course."

Neji drove us to the school where we will pick up the triplets. I also told him that they were our child and he was so happy. Man I missed him. We got out of the car and was greeted by Hinata and teased me about getting back together with Neji. I entered the classroom and searched for my kids. When I found them I woke them up since everyone was sleeping. Suddenly I heard a yell and I looked over it and I saw that it was Yuki. Yuki was shocked because hes supposingly busy father was here to pick her up and accidentally woke everyone up.

Neji POV:

Naruto chuckled and I was sweat dropping at Yuki's behavior. "Eh? Oh dad!Aren't you busy?" Yuki asked me and I smirked "Well Yuki. Your mother and I broke up since we weren't really in love and I loved another boy, and me and that boy got back together" I explained causing Yuki to suddenly beam up. "I knew it! You guys didn't seem to like each other it was a hint!"
I was shocked and looked at Naruto who was blushing while our triplets had confusion written on their faces. I picked up Yuki and signed for Naruto and our kids to follow. We got in the car and explained which made the triplets cry since they had never seen me before. Well not as a father. But now we're all back together.were all back together.After a few months Tenten and Hinata got together and I was shocked. Tho I almost murdered Tenten for that. Me and Tenten became good friends again. Naruto often visited his parents and hooked up with things about us. Let's say we had another child.

We named her Mito after Kushina-sans grandmother. Me and Naruto got married. finally. And we lived a happy life!

The end...

(Ok so I know this sucks but it's all I can do for now, anyways book finished! I'm working on a lot more stories. Probably an ItaNaru, Muzak x Tanjirou, Gladion x Ash and others. Bye!)