Chapter 5

Time skip(2 weeks later)

-----with Tenten----

Tenten taught 'Neji has been acting weird lately... I wonder what's on his mind?'
Tenten finished cleaning the dishes and saw Yuki crying and asked worriedly "Yuki Hun what's wrong?"
Yuki then said "A- Atsu and h-his br-brothers are ignoring me.They won't talk to me" *sob* *sob*
Tenten said "don't worry honey, I'm sure their parents are just strict to them" and smiled
But Yuki replied "But Mr.Uzumaki is very kind" *sob* *sob*
Hearing 'Uzumaki' Tenten taught 'is that why Neji's been acting weird?' She snapped out of it and said "Oh then, you can ignore them too"
Yuki yelled "NO!THEIR MY FRIENDS!" and cried louder waking up her sleeping father.
Neji asked whats wrong
Tenten said "it's nothing she just wanted to go outside again"

Before Neji could speak a knock on the door was heard,Neji opened it and saw a child who is a boy with Brown long hair and blue oceonic eyes, which is obvious to be contacts. The kid screamed "PLEASE HELP MY MOM!" Yuki recognized the voice and went to the door and said "Atsu?Why? what happenedto your mom? " She asked worriedly.
Atsu said "Yuki can your papa carry mom to the hospital?Mom-"
But before he could finish his sentence Neji said "Let's go to your grandma Kushina" carrying Naruto in his arms who is unconscious and bleeding.

They arrived at Kushina's
hospital the Uzumaki National Hospital, when Kushina saw her son unconscious and bleeding she immediately called for doctors to assist Naruto.

After Naruto was settled he asked Neji what happened and Neji replied "well,I was talking to my 'wife' when Naruto's son knocked on the door and said to help his mom Naruto, the kids would refuse to tell me what happened"
Kushina was in shock to hear the word 'Naruto's kid's' and said "NARUTO HAS KIDS!?who is the mother!?" with that being said he replied "I don't know, even his kids don't know who it is"
Hearing that Kushina was more worried for Naruto and why isn't his 'wife' with him.Kushina said "well then I'll just ask him myself when he wakes up" She walks up to her grand child's and hugged them, she let go and said "Hi, my name is Kushina Uzumaki your fathers mother" with a smile.She talked with them for awhile while Neji was forced to come back home by Tenten.

After a few hours,Naruto finally woke up. Kushina hearing the news she came to see Naruto with his kids.

The kids hurried to their mom and cried "mom were sorry we should've slowed down that way you wouldn't have to trip over and hit your head ona rock!😭"
Naruto just smiled and said "It's okay, just don't do it next time" They all nodded and Naruto tilted his head only to see his mother smiling at them.
Kushina walked to her son and gave him a hug,she hit him in the back of the head and yelled "You should've told me you had kids!Now tell me who the 'mother' is!"