Chapter 2

(haiiiiii- its 1am here in Philippines yet im still not sleepingggggg,anyways enjoy!)

At exact 8am school started and Narutos kids were at Hinata Hyuga's class,Neji's cousin.

Hinata said to her class "Okay kids,please introduce yourselve's starting from this part of the class"
Hearing this Mikoto stood up and went to their teachers side and said "Hi!My name is Mikoto Uzumaki son of Naruto Uzumaki!"
When Hinata heard Naruto's name she said to Mikoto with a blank face "N...Naruto?"
Mikoto answered "Yes teacher,He's my dad,why?"
Everyone stared at the two looking confused,
Hinata then snapped out of it and said "Its nothing....Thank you for introducing yourself,next!"
Next up was Hiro so Hiro stood up and introduced himself too "Hi everyone!My name is Hiro Uzumaki!I'll just say my brother's name since he is very shy" Haru pointed at Atsu and said "He's name is Atsu Uzumaki,Me,Mikoto and Atsu are the son's of Naruto Uzumaki!Nice to meet you!" smiling wide.
After alot of students it was the girl at the very back's turn to introduce herself,she stood up walked to the front and said "Hi my name is Yuki Hyuga,daughter of Tenten and Neji Hyuga!Its nice to meet you!"
Hinata said happily "Okay everyone you may take your seat's, we will start our lesson"

....
....
.....

While Hinata was teaching Hiro and Mikoto kept staring at Yuki because she had long brown hair and white eye color,the same as Atsu.They taught it was much just a coincidence so they didnt think much about it.After a few minute's school was over it was 12am,everyone went out to meet their parents

Hiro,Atsu and Mikoto was waiting for Naruto but they also saw Yuki waiting for her parents so they decided to talk to her for a bit and make friends while waiting for their parents....They talked for a while before their parents arrived

Neji saw Yuki and said "How was school honey?" he saw the other kids at her back and asked "Honey are these your friends?" Yuki nodded,Neji asked their names but before they could say their names a familiar voice came to his ears saying "Hiro,Atsu,Mikoto how was school?"

Neji knew.....it was infact.....his ex-lover Naruto......