Im back!!

(So im back to continue dis story,and i also had been stressed cuz of my father #daddyisuess you know,and also i have a girlfriend now~ yay may-kadate nako sa February 14- )

Naruto hearing the word 'mother' he looked at Atsu's eye's as if giving her a hint while he was crying. Kushina asked to Naruto "Hmm....he has white eyes like the Hyuga's....so is it Hinata?....wait....Hinata doesnt have brown hair!...." just then she remembered  Hinata's cousin Neji which had brown hair,She immediately yelled "NEJI!?YOU'RE DATING HIM!?"
Naruto looked at her mom and said "Not anymore.....it was 5 years ago and we broke up.....because of me....." while crying.Kushina was shocked and hugged her son and soothed him "Its fine,he didn't deserve you-" but she was cut off by Naruto sobbing while saying "N-no i-it w-wasnt h-is f-fault!I-i w-was just threatened that she would tell every one about my past!"
Kushina understood and hugged him and his kids who are confused since they were speaking on Italian.

---------------------

Neji has been trying to know the answers to his questions about Naruto.TenTen was quite jealous because he still cared for Naruto even tho she felt guilty threatening Naruto with his past.Hinata has been observing Neji which made her also guilty because she knew what happened but didn't want to ruin Tenten and Neji's relationship.

-------------------------

Will Hinata tell Neji the truth?Or will it stay awkward like this forever?

(Leaving you guys with a cliffy here~)