Chapter 1

Naruto stops his car and looked at the back seats and said to his kids "Mikoto can you please wake Hiro and Atsu?"

Mikoto nodded and pushes his brothers to wake them up,After a few seconds they eventually woke up and said "Mom are we there yet?" and yawned.Naruto just smiled and said "Yes honey,lets go"

Naruto and his kids hopped of the car and stretched their limbs.Mikoto saw their new home and said excitedly "WoW!Come on guys lets go!" pulling his brothers to the new house

-----------Time Skip----------

After they finished setting up the necessary needs they went to the dining area where Naruto takes out Bacon from the fridge and cooked it,After cooking it they all ate happily.The kids went to sleep while Naruto stayed up filling up the paperworks that needed to be done because of his parents owning the Uzumaki-Namikaze Company and since Naruto was the only Uzumaki between Ino and Naruto,he was assigned to be the heir of the corporation but Naruto did not agree and made a deal that he would just help with the paperwork if they were busy.

-----------Morning--------

Naruto woke up at 6:00am to cook breakfast and after that he went to take a bath and woke up his kids to eat breakfast,after the kids had eaten they showered one-by-one and got ready for school.Once they were all ready they set off to go to school at 7:30,they arrived at 7:45.Naruto guided his kids to the Principal's Office where his grandmother Tsunade works at.Tsunade was happy to see her Grandsons kids,after hugging them Tsunade gave the schedule's to Naruto's kids.
Naruto bid farewell to his Grandmother and to his kids.