Chapter 4

---The next morning---

Haru the oldest child woke up his father so he can cook breakfast, Naruto woke up and smiled after seeing his son "Haru go get your siblings, I'll cook ramen today"
Haru nodded and went upstairs to wake his brothers up, they woke up and went down stairs to eat, they got ready for school as usual.

Naruto and jus kids arrived at the school but before Naruto bid farewell he hesitantly said to his kids to not talk to Yuki... Making the kids upset, As always Atsu hid his eyes just as what his 'mother' told him last night. They didn't know what was happening and was confused. Naruto bid farewell to his kids.

---with Neji----

When Neji knew something had happened to Naruto in the past, he decided to ask Ino since she was the most closest to him and his half sister.
Neji drove to the flower shop owned by Sakura and Ino.

Neji entered the shop only to see Sakura and Ino flirting with each other. Neji said "Really?This is what I see when I go here to ask a question about Naruto?" with a pissed tone.Ino was surprised to see Neji and was more shocked that he was going to ask a question about Naruto. Sakura said "Well of course~ This is our shop we can do whatever we want y'know" Sakura again said "Oh right! You wanted to ask something about Naruto?What is it? "
Neji hesitantly said "well...when we broke up he didn't talk to me and ignored me....And when Yuki found friends... I asked them their names... But before they could talk I heard Naruto's voice.... He said to his kid Atsu to hide his eyes...And I was shocked that they called him 'mom' so I asked him why he was ignoring me and he..... Started crying all of a sudden.... Do you know something that he didn't tell me?..... "
Sakura and Ino was shocked and said "NARUTO HAS KIDS!?WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME!?" after calming down they said "well no he didn't tell us anything...infact when we ask questions about his life he would change the subject, I'm sorry"
Neji just sighed and said "okay, thank you" And walked off.

(See you guys on the next chapter!)