I knock on his door waiting for a response. "Come in" he says in a low voice. "Hey, thought I'd just come see how you are" I say walking over to the chair in his room. "Did I say you could sit down?" he asks rudely. "Excuse me? I literally just came to make sure you were okay and that's how you reply to me" I snap back. "Fine be the dick that you are" I say leaving, slamming his bedroom door as hard as I could.

I honestly can't cope with this family anymore. To make things even worse I have school tomorrow so that's just going to be so fun. So excited, so thrilled, so so so buzzing especially for English!

Monday

My alarm rang on my phone whilst I tried to turn it off not being able to find it, only to realise it was in my hand the whole time I was sleeping.

I get ready for school and quickly put on my outfit for today.
Outfit:

.....

At school I sat with Abby at our area in the hall. She was going on about Spanish whilst I was in my own little world thinking about my family problems.

"Are you even listening to me?" Abby asks giving me a playful punch in the shoulder. "Oh what? Yeah sorry, sorry. I'm just really distracted, family issues" I lightly chuckle. "Oh, everyone's family has issues. But why, what happened?" she asks. "Um my brother literally screamed at me for trying to sit on his chair in his room, I was literally going into his room to ask if he was okay and that was his response" I tell Abby. "He what-,ahahahah that's too funny" she bursts out laughing. Am I missing a joke?

"He shouted at you for trying to sit on a chair, girl if that's your family problems you should hear mine" she says as if it was a competition. I just get up and leave her. How can someone be so rude and selfish when I didn't even tell her the full story or anything about my parents divorce. She calls out as I walk away, "Amelie? What? What did I say?". I ignore her making my way to class.

After school was over I had to go to work, I walked to the cafe this time trying not to annoy mum whilst she was recovering from last night.

I'm serving out meals to tables and notice Max, Norah and Abby sitting at Table 2. I walk over and Abby stands up. "I am so sorry for earlier today, I didn't mean what I said. I have so much built up emotions and I used my family drama against you like it was a competition I'm sorry Amelie" Abby says to me about to cry. "It's okay Abs, we all have bad days. Don't worry about it, it's water under the bridge now" I say embracing a hug with her.

The next day at school

I open my locker and reach in to grab my books. English first period, great. I close my locker and Maxine scares the crap out of my with fake blood coming out of her mouth.