~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The sudden ring of my alarm woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I groan and hit my alarm, turning it off. I sit up and stare at nothing in particular for a few seconds, giving my brain some time to wake up as well. I eventually kick my legs over the side of my bed and stand up, stretching my limbs while cracking a few bones into place.

Once I finished, I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped my clothes off of myself before stepping into the shower, the warm water hitting against my bare skin. I sigh in content before grabbing my body wash and washing myself off. Once I finished, I rinsed my body with water and stepped out the shower.

I dried off before wrapping the towel around my body and making my way to my room. I bring out my school uniform, which was a sailor-like shirt and gray shorts with a white hat. That's right, I'm wearing the male uniform. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind wearing skirts, but the female uniform skirts for my school are just too uncomfortable.

I put on a black turtleneck shirt before putting on my actual uniform. I brush out my hair before pinning it up to make it look shorter. After that, I put on my school uniform hat and slide on my socks. "[Y/n], are you ready to go?" I grabbed my school bag and ran out my door.

"Coming!" I quickly grab some toast before shoving part of it in my mouth and running to put on my shoes. After I finished, I stood up and looked at my older brother, "Ready to go Langa?" He smiles at me and nods. "Have fun you two and stay out of trouble, okay?" I turn around and look at my mom before nodding, "Alright"

And with that, Langa and I left for school. The first few minutes of the walk was silent, though it was a comfortable silence. "Nervous?" I look up at Langa before looking back in front of me and nodding, "Yeah. Are you?" Langa nodded, "Mhm" No more words were exchanged as Langa and I reached my school. I stopped walking as Langa did the same.

I look up at my brother, "Bye Langa, have fun at school" Langa chuckles before placing a hand on my hat, "I should be saying that. Have fun and stay out of trouble, okay?" I nod before turning around and walking into my school building. Okay so I guess I just need to find the office. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
.
.
.
That was a lie.

I've been looking for the office for 25 minutes now. Where the heck could it be!? As I was lost in my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into someone. I stumbled back a bit, but didn't thankfully fall. "My bad" I quickly apologize as I look up at the person I ran into.

He was wearing the school's male uniform like I was as he had black hair and emerald green eyes. Not gonna lie, he's kinda cute. "It's okay" He shrugs before walking past me. Wait, I should ask him where the office is. I quickly turn around and grab his uniform sleeve.