A day out

Got to have that main character music yano

Ever since Bucky joined the team, him, you and Sam became the golden trio. You'd go on missions together and kick ass like nobody else on the team. The three of you would do everything together, like shopping or sit together at debriefings and on the jet before or after missions.

This of course meant you had an unique sense of humour only the three of you understood.

    "Which way is the beach, Buck?" (Iykyk) Sam yelled as he drove through the roads of New York in his new bought convertible. The sun shined through the cars missing roof and the wind messed up yours and Bucky's hair as it slapped you in the face. The music that escaped the radio made your mood jump a few notches and you relaxed into the back seat on the car, smiling to yourself at how lucky you were to have such amazing best friends.

You, Sam and Bucky decided to take a break from missions for 3 days, packing last second and randomly driving to a beach resort a few hours out of New York.

   "Down there," You heard Bucky reply, followed by a choir of laughter emitting from both of them. You scoffed and smiled, shaking your head as you turned to look outside as the trees that whizzed past in astonishing speed.

   "You guys are hilarious, honestly." You chucked as your gaze turned back to the two men in the front seats. "How much longer?" You sat up, leaning your elbows on each of their seats and putting your chin on the forearm that was on Bucky's seat.

The two of them have been spending way too much time without you lately. They must have thought you didn't realise but boy did you notice. They'd have secret conversations in their room which usually you'd be invited to. You had enough one day and went to Wanda to ask her to read their mind, telling her you didn't care what it was as long as it's not them not wanting to hang out with you anymore. She just smiled and shook her head 'no' and walked off with a wink, leaving you in a confused anger.

The two of them exchanged mischievous looks and continued to stare out the front window with smirks. "Relax, doll. 20 minutes." Bucky giggled.

   "Do the two of you want to tell me anything?" You furrowed your eyebrows and tried to supress a smirk. Both their faces dropped as they looked at each other with worry. Sam's eyebrows furrowed further and turned to look at the road again. "You've been weird all week,"

Their defensive responses caught you off guard.

   "WHAT? NOOOOOOOO," Bucky replied shaking him head firmly followed by Sam.

   "Did Wanda tell you anything? I swear to God I'll fly her to Hogwarts where she belongs if she did,"

You scoffed a playful laugh and hit both their shoulders with the back of your palm. "You ARE hiding something you twats," Your face twisted in shock and exaggerated anger when you locked eyes with Bucky in the rare view mirror. You fought harshly with your head not to show any actual jealousy purely for the fact you didn't want to sound intrusive or in case they genuinely didn't want to hang out with you anymore. "I hate you guys so much," You said as you pushed yourself back down onto the seat, melting into the black material that's been heated up by the suns rays.

   "No you don't." Sam laughed. "You'll find out soon,"

   "What is that supposed to mean," You whined as your previous worries eased.

You'd find out soon.

----

You walked on the beach, feeling the sand pour through the gaps in your toes and the suns heat hit your face, still high up in the air. Sam walked to your right and Bucky to your left a bit behind you. The three of you talking about Bucky's new metal arm made by Tony for compensation for nearly killing him when they went to find Zemo.