"Haaa ivloo thaana... Senchittaaa poch...thallunge...Na ellam chef rangeukk thereette..."

"Helllooo... Hellloo... Appadiyilla ma... Tasknna task tha..."

"Oh eppadi pannanum... Kannukatti seyyanuma.." She challenged him with ease.

"Kannellam katta vena... Ene kattikko... 😁😘"

Nithya gasped🤩 She know there is no place for overthinking. Her man is simply irresistibly cute and adorable when it comes within them only.

"Yethhh...."😲😲

"Appadiyillama... Nee vanth yean pinnaadi nillu... Appuram namma back to back challengeukk bathila back to front seyyalam..."

As per his idea, she went back him and tied both hands from behind as if she is hugging him from behind. She placed her face rightwards on his back. His t-shirt is of woolen fabric which gave her a warmth😍 He really enjoyed the posture how they stand. He couldn't control his wider smile. He knew he should be careful while Nithya stirring the syrup as it's too hot. So he held her tiny hands and made her to stir it.

"Bhaskar appa sencha thaa haaaiiii solluvaangalo... Naa ellam ippadi sencha response illaya..."

Gautham mentioned the incident when Bhaskar appa took Nithya's hand to fill the momo. She enjoyed it thoroughly that day and Commented its just like how her dad used to do in her childhood days. And our possessive Gautham is trying so hard to ignore the enormous amount of love Nithya is getting specially from her Appas and Annas. Now its his chance to take every appreciations, all her excitements, happiness, affection, love, care and everything from her without getting shared.

"Appa sench koduthamaarinellam sollamaatte.... Naa evloo nala aasapettirukke ippadi ninnu ungakoode samaikanumnu..."

"Serii... Atha ipo nadakuthulle.. Oru paatt paadu..."

Un samayal arayil.... Naa uppa sakkaraya...!!!!❤️

She sang the apt song in her most adorable voice😍 He is having an addiction towards her singing. Whenever she sings, he feels like injecting a drug into his body.🤩 He got immersed into it. His entire concentration will stick on to her voice. And she never fails to make him smile from the heart whenever she dedicates a song to him.💕

She completed the song.

"Please innonnnu..."

Without a second thought she sang the next one.

Engeyum pokaaamal dhinam veetile nee vendum
Sila samayam vilayaattayi un aadaikulle naan vendum... ❤️