"Valencia, wake up honey, were gonna give you a bath okay?"

She nodded, still half asleep.

I gently took her clothes off, and thats when i saw her whole body filled with bruises, scars and cuts... I was gonna get back to this..

I gently picked her up and placed her in the bath,  i washed her fragille body carefully, not wanting to hurt her even more.

I finished washing her and wrapped her in a towel, the was so small, die drowned in it, but she looked so cute. Just her beautiful Long Blond hair, with her beautiful white/blue eyes.
She was so precious.

I took her back to my room and saw all of the stuff i asked for, a pretty dress was layed out on the bed along with baby shampoo, sippycup, some underwear, and a summer outfit and alot more stuff.
I was gonna take her shopping for clothes this week tho.

I gently got her new underwear and dress on, and did her hair.

This is the outfit

And this is the hair
(Imagine it's blond)

I got her ready and sat her on the bed. She was looking at her dress, like she had never seen anything like it before.

"Okay Principessa, are jou ready to meet my wife?, we meet her first and then your Brothers. Okay?, they dont know your here tho, so it's a Suprise!"
I said while smiling

She gave me a small and nervous smile and nodded
I took her hand and we walked outside without getting seen.

I saw my wife layin on a chair with a book, it was summer and it was hot in Italy.

I cleared my throat and she sat up and looked at me, Valencia was scared so she hid behind me, and since she was so small, you could barely see her.

"Hey Handsome, so what did you want to tell me?"
She asked

"Well, i wanted to actually show you something.. come on Piccola, dont be scared."
I said while gently pushing Valencia from behind me to infront of me.

Camilla looked at her in adoration.

"Hi Princess, your so cute!"
Camilla said

She then looked at me confused but with a smile.

"Camilla meet Valencia, Valencia meet my wife, Camilla"
I said

"Hewo"
Valencia said in a shy voice while looking down.

"Your adorable you know that?"
Camilla said while walking up to her.

Valencia slowly backed up against my leg.

"It's okay Princess"
I asured her.

She then turned around and grabbed onto my leg and pushing her face in it.

"Who is this Antonio?"
Camilla said with a smile still looking at Valencia.

"Well, i found her in a park all alone, she was terrified and didn't want to go home... I dont know why... so i took her with me..  and when i have her a bath, her body was filled with scars bruises and cuts, i dont know how it happend.... i have my guesses...but for now i want her to be comfortable... with us before sneding her off to the doctors...
but i mean look at her... I think she will fit perfect into our family...what do you think? She could be the Principessa everyone always wanted."
I said whispering so Valencia wouldn't hear. Then looking at her with a smile.

Her smile grew even wider and she nodded, she then crouched down next to the little girl holding my leg.

"Hey princess, how would you like to stay with us huh? Would you like me to be your mommy, and Antonio to be your daddy?"
Camilla asked the girl who then turned to her and smiled, she looked at me and nodded.