Prologue

The wind gently blows, your hair swaying to the side as you glance over the garden on your balcony. Soon, a small knock came on your door, followed by a voice that said, "Princess (First Name), the Emperor is requesting your presence at the Jade Palace."

You move away from the balcony and open the door, revealing your favorite servant, Noelle. "Please lead the way, Noe!" You say, smiling at her. She bows at you and starts to walk in the direction from where she came and you follow behind her. After a few minutes of walking, Noelle stops by two large doors that were guarded by two imperial guards. They give you a bow before opening the door for you. You enter the room and the doors close behind you.

"Father." You greet. The emperor looks up at you, putting away the scroll that he was reading. He wasted no time and got straight to the point. "I fear it is not safe for you here." Your father says, looking at you with worry. "Why is that?" You question, curious about what's going on. Your father heaves a sigh, pinching the space between his brows. He ignores your question and says, "I promise your mother that I would protect you. I know it's a little too sudden but I have to do what's best, even if it hurts me. I'm sending you away to a place where you'll be safe."

You gasp as soon as you heard that he was sending you away. Is the situation that bad that you have to be sent away? Is there nothing you can do to help? Too shocked to comprehend what was happening, your father steps down from his throne and walks towards you. As he stops in front of you, he cups your cheek and gently caresses it. "You are always our little girl but I can't let you be in danger. Remember that your mother and I love you."

A tear slipped down your cheek as you pull your father into a hug. You didn't want him to see you cry, after all, it'll make it more difficult for your father to handle this matter. "I understand what I have to do. But father, do tell me. Is it because of the Kingdom of Mondstadt?"

"Unfortunately, the peace treaty between our countries has been severed. We no longer identify as allies but enemies."

"I understand. I'll start packing. When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

Heya! Thanks for giving a chance to read this book! This story is completely fictional and does not follow the plot of the game but may include some scenes (possible spoilers and alterations) and foul language

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Heya! Thanks for giving a chance to read this book! This story is completely fictional and does not follow the plot of the game but may include some scenes (possible spoilers and alterations) and foul language.

Characters may be ooc as they are assigned different/similar roles from the ones they have in the game for the plot purposes.

Media used here are for visual purposes. They do not belong to me but the rightful owners. The art on the book cover belongs to @秋雪染霜寒.