Shot 7

After Akash's outburst, Arnav robotically walked to his room and opened the door only to be welcomed by a dark empty room.

He closed the door behind him and tears started streaming down his cheeks as he moved closer to his bed and sat down.

All of Khushi's things were gone, from her colourful dresses to her wind chimes, everything was gone but her pain and hurt will forever linger in the room.

He open the little drawer by the bed and took out a picture of Khushi in a red saree carefully placed in a frame.

He pulled it to his chest and started crying his heart out in ways he had never cried.

Flashback.
Two days before Khushi's outburst and confrontation.

Arnav come back from work only to find the room and the pool side empty.

He frown not finding Khushi any where and moved down stairs to look for her.

But what he saw stopped him in his track.

Shyam had kissed Khushi on the cheek and winked and smirked at her before running off to his room.

Arnav marched angrily to his room pacing back and forth in anger at what he had just seen.

The door opened and in entered Khushi who threw a disgusted look at him and walked away but Arnav held her hand and yanked her towards him.

Khushi started fidgeting to get out of his hold and it pissed Arnav off.

"You so so cheap....... Am your husband and yet you are disgusted by my touch and loved it when Shyam kissed you not to long ago......... And I won't be surprised you have also given yourself to Nk like you have with Shyam..... You whore. " Arnav spat out venomously and Khushi pushed him with all her might breaking free of him making stumble backwards in shock at her sudden strength.

She looked at him unbothered which made Arnav fume in rage and she moved closer and stood right in front of him with so much confidence that it surprised and irked him at the same time.

"Your cheap words and taunts no longer hurt me anymore and in your blind rage you saw things that are not true like what you saw that day on the terrace...... He kissed me not the other way around and I felt disgusted by it but you didn't see that because you saw what you only wanted to see....... And before your call me cheap better look in the mirror........ You are the cheapest human on earth.......... You were engaged to Lavanya and you on different occasions tried to hit on me....... And don't forget the playboy image your have because of the media and not even once have you denied that....... I know in my heart I am clean of your accusations but can you be clean of yours........ And as for Nk, he will never give in to my advances even if I do so because he is a real and gentle man unlike cheap men like you and Shyam...... A puppet parading as a man....... A fool who is nothing but a sister's puppet and claim to be a man......... Now I know your name chote fits you very well. " Khushi taunted with a smirked on her face seeing Arnav's stupefied face.

Khushi then walked away with a winning smirked on her face leaving a lost Arnav behind.

Flashback ends.

"You are so right....... I am a cheap man for doing this to you but I can't lose everything I worked so hard for and someday when all of this is over....... I will surely win you over. " Arnav then kissed the picture and carefully placed it on the drawer.

Anjali's Room.

Anjali was pacing back and forth on her phone in irritation and frustration.

🅴🆅🅴🆁🆈🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶  🅷🅰🆂  🅰 🅻🅸🅼🅸🆃 ☑☑☑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें