Chapter Twenty-Six

There's always consequences to your actions, before you act make sure you're prepared for them.

.
.

"Abba! Enough of all this now come and take your food" the man's voice said which sounded familiar.

"No I want ammi to feed me and not you abbu" the boy replied which I think is not more than 3-4 years.

"Abba! Is that the way to talk to your abbu?" Another familiar female voice replied before the person called abbu could.

"Ammi!!" He ran to her and hug her legs.

"I know your ammi woke up because of how you were shouting and running up and down" the same familiar male voice replied.

"Go, apologize to your abbu if not... You know the rest"

The boy ran to his abbu and knelt down saying "abuu I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again."

The lady was standing there smiling widely and when I looked at her closely I realized that I know her from somewhere and those eyes, her dimples, oh Allah! That's khair standing there with a huge baby bump, but what happened or am I dreaming?

It now sank in that the man I saw before was imran imran... Khair... A child... In the same house?

Innalillahi! What type of beautiful dream is this? And this boy? No..!

Are you thinking what am thinking..? Is this really..?

But what happen if this isn't a dream? Go ask saudaaa_B My inner self said.

"I surely will" I replied back.

*

Three years ago so many things happened in the jinjiri family.

Happy, unbelievable, tragic and so many more happen and all that started after firdausi's death.

After the third day of firdausi's 'zaman makoki' umma said she will take the full responsibility of imran and late firdausi's son abba as they call him.

(The doctors later found out that as a result of how firdausi was burnt the fire didn't burn not only her skin but also it burnt her internally so as they thought she's done healing and ready to be discharged, the one inside her wasn't even know come to talk of taking care of it so it did what it's best at).

Her parents agreed because they're all family there is no formalities between them and they can come see him when ever they want.

Imran also move back home permanently now.

********

Haj hajara has trace and track down basheer's location with the help of the guy (thug) she hired.

She went to the one bedroom apartment house along with ruquayya.

They saw him, the maid wasila and also iya the elderly maid that works for ruquayya before she fired them counting money and laughing humorously.

They didn't even notice them till haj hajara said "eh lallai! Lallai! Kudin mu shi aketa irgawa."

They turned and looked at her petrified "how did you get in here?" Basheer asked masking his scared face.

Ruquayya came in and he looked at her and said "look who's here? Ohh! I forget that you're mommy's girl 'her puppet'"

"Basheer why did you do this to me? What did I do to deserve this kind of thing? You ran away from me and even divorced me three times, why?" She asked not bothering to answer what he said.