42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)

Start from the beginning

The girls were already getting ready for the first part of the vid, but Keira was nowhere to be seen, Lisa got worried, this wasn't usual according to the other girls and Kook, her phone started to ring "Hi Keira, What? Where are you? Ok I'll go right now!" She looked around and saw Peter, one of the tallest member of the crew, "Pete come with me, my main dancer has a problem, I need your help", he nodded immediately and both rushed to the parking lot.

She looked at the location that Keira sent to her and they heard someone crying, "Kei is everything ok?" Lisa asked, the girl was sobbing uncontrollably, "No, I just tripped with this thing, and I think I'm hurt, I can't stand up", Lisa was really worried, "Pete please help me carry her, I'll bring her things" she got closer to the thing on floor, it was a metallic box that probably the staff forgot there, she was beyond mad.

"Pete let's go to my office, I'll call my doctor, don't worry Kei, everything will be fine, it's early", Keira was blaming herself for the whole incident, she was in a hurry and she didn't put attention, Now what I'm going to do without my main dancer, hopefully she is fine and it's not something bad, just a minor injury, Lisa thought for herself.

Krystal got inside and saw Pete carring the dancer and Lisa with a worried expression, "Hey Lis, it's everything ok?" Lisa didn't notice her, "Oh hi! Well Keira got injured because of this metallic box in the parking lot, she is my friend and the main dancer for the commercial, please tell Jennie what's happening, I need some help, Krystal nodded and the guys went to Lisa's office.

"Here, you can rest, Pete thank you so much", he nodded "No problem Lis, I'll stay here to help" she mouthed a thank you and called her doctor, he was on his way already, "Don't worry, will see what's wrong and if you can't continue I'll look for another alternative, but please don't cry anymore, this was an accident" the dancer was still crying non stop.
---

Krystal knocked on Jennie's door, "Hi Krystal, how can I help you?, "Jen on my way here I saw Lisa on her way to her office, it seems the main dancer suffered an injury on the parking lot and she asked me if you could go and help her a little" When Jennie heard that she ran away, and took the elevator.

When Jennie got inside Lisa's office, she was helping Keira to take off her shoes "Lili what happened?" Lisa looked at Jennie and they went outside "She tripped with a metallic box, do you remember when we arrived the staff were moving things from a truck?, Well they forgot that damn box, Pete says it's part of the equipment will be using today, she was in a rush, she didn't see it and bam, now I'm worried, this gotta be filmed today, and I just saw her ankle, it's swelling and getting purple, she won't be able to dance, I just hope is not fractured, Kookie it's on his way and my doctor as well, they will help her" they stopped talking cause the doctor was already there.

"Good morning Dr. Schubert, she is Kim Jennie one of the CEOs here and my best friend and the girl we talked about it's inside, both bowed down and walked to the office, the doctor checked the injured ankle, "I'm sorry, but it seems it's a sprain, still I need to take an x-ray to make sure nothing it's broken, it could be an sprain in the peroneal tendons, they stabilize and protect the ankle, overuse or a trauma could be the cause, she is a dancer so It could be a mix of both, if nothing is broken she will need to rest a couple of weeks" the doctor said and Keira couldn't stop crying.

Jennie got closer to the girl "Keira don't worry, I'll make sure you get a new chance here but now your health is more important, we still have other commercials to film, you'll be in this campaign, I promise you", the girl calmed a little, "Thank you Jennie, Lis I'm sorry, I ruined everything", Lisa looked at her, "No you didn't, I'll guess we will just adapt the concept, don't worry, you really helped me a lot, and I consider you my friend, I'm just glad you are fine and nothing else happened to you", she calmed a little and looked at Lisa, she was really kind.

"Pete please take Keira to the hospital, the doctor will take you both and Kook will meet you there, Keira don't worry for anything, I'll cover everything" the girl nodded and Lisa went to talk to the doctor.

"Lis thank you, but don't change anything, you can do my part, you own this choreography, you can do this, don't be shy, you are talented" Lisa was shook, and just nodded, "Pete call me if you need anything" Jennie said.

Lisa was walking back and forth and Jennie locked Lisa's door, "Lili, look at me, Keira is right, you can do her part, you know this needs to be filmed today, we can't wait or everything won't be ready on time" she took Lisa's hands, "Nini I can't, I just can't, I have never done this before" Jennie embraced her, "You are the most sexy dancer I have ever seen, plus Keira clothes will fit you perfectly, you are talented, you don't know how I felt when I saw you dancing, seriously you are really something, plus some blonde told me there's always a first time for everything" Lisa smiled "Don't listen to blonde Thai girls with bangs, they aren't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, and I'm saying this because I'm talking about me, other blondes are amazing" Jennie punched her arm, "Silly you can do this, and I'll promise I will help you" Jennie said.

Lisa walked away "HOW? I'M ABOUT TO COLLAPSE HERE,", Jennie walked slowly towards Lisa, "Come here Manoban I'll give you some encouragement" and she kissed Lisa in a way nobody kissed her before, she pinned her on the wall, and the kiss got more intense, Jennie could hear Lisa moaning, and that make Jennie kiss here more aggressively, after a couple of minutes Lisa was dumbfounded, "Jennie" she said panting and trying to breath.

Jennie smiled in an innocent way, "I hope you feel better now" and Lisa was just wondering how the hell she didn't kiss Jennie before.

"Nini that was so... sexy, I just... I don't.. you are gonna kill me" Lisa said, Jennie smirked and then leaned to Lisa's ear to whisper, "I wanna see you dance today, it's a great motivation for me, dance for me and forget the world, and I'll make sure to make you feel this way again and again", Lisa couldn't stop feeling so aroused.

---

Jennie and Lisa walked inside the studio Mr. James was speechless, "What are we going to do Lisa?, We need to do this today", Lisa looked at Jennie who looked back at her mischievously, "I'll replace her, I planned the whole choreography, and I'm sure her clothes will fit me, I can dance like her, I'll just need to talk to the girls and to the make up and hair style staff, since a blonde is not planned on the concept" she said with confidence, forgetting about her mental breakdown after Jennie's encouragement method.

Jennie was so proud of her Lili, and of course she would make sure to give her a reward after this, she smiled to Lisa and she smiled back blushing.

"Perfect! Will make this work, go ahead Lisa", Mr. James said and she nodded, the whole crew was a mess, she could see it, so she walked to the center of the stage, "Guys as you heard Keira our main dancer suffered and injury, fortunately it's not a serious one but she won't be able to dance today, yet I'll be replacing her and I'll promise I will do my best, so please do your work, I trust all of you, we will make it today" and the staff got really excited.

The dancers were happy and everything was getting ready according to the schedule, Jennie got closer "Lili I have to leave I have a couple of meetings today but I'll go back when I get some time, make me feel even prouder of you, you'll do great, I so wanna kiss you right now, you are so sexy when you encourage your team" Lisa blushed "Nini don't make me lose control I may kiss you in front everyone" she giggled, "And thank you so much for your support, I'll see you later ok?" Jennie nodded and squized Lisa's hand.

Jennie was feeling sooooo happy, she couldn't believe how bad she needed Lisa in her life, as a best friend and as her lover, she never felt like this, for the first time she could see what love really means.