"Fuck, Fiona, you're gonna be tight," Steve growls. I giggle softly, and nod my head in agreement. he instructs, pulling back completely and climbing off of the bed, and goes to where his pants were at getting something out of the pocket. he comes back and stands at the edge of the bed and pushes his boxers down his legs, before tearing into the condom package with his teeth. Nerves and excitement dance around my stomach as I watch, knowing that this is really going to happen. Steve climbs back on the bed and carefully positions himself between my legs. 

"Are you ready?" Steve checks softly. I bite my lip and nod gently, feeling a little nervous. But he kisses that feeling away, and then reaches between my legs, and rubs over my opening a little before I feel him press the tip of his cock there. "Touch your clit for me," Steve demands softly. I do as he tells me, rubbing in small circles and finding it helps me relax around him. "There we go, good girl, fuck baby you feel so good," he groans.

My mouth falls open and I'm speechless, lungs on fire as he stops, I then look down and realize he's the whole way inside.

"Fuck," I whisper, breathlessly.

"You okay?" he checks. I nod and smile at him.

"Yeah, Steve. it feels good, make love to me please?" I ask sweetly. Steve bites his bottom lip and just stares at my face for a moment.

"Fuck, Fiona, feels better than I imagined," he groans softly, his eyes fluttering closed as he draws his hips back and then slowly pushes forward again.

"Oh shit," I gasp. The feeling of his cock dragging into and out slowly is so much better than fingers. 

Steve's thrusts get a little harder and faster, and he watches me carefully the whole time, as my mouth falls slack and I pant and moan beneath him. I land flat on my back on the bed and moan louder when I feel Steve's thumb press at my clit and rub in small circles.

"Gonna cum on my cock, Fiona? Wanna make you feel so good," he rasps.

"Fuck, Steve, yes," I agree eagerly, feeling him take me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"That's it baby, wanna watch you fall apart for me, feel you cum on my cock. Best pussy I've ever had," he tells me. Something inside me snaps at his words. Best he's ever had. I cum hard around him, my mind spinning as he starts to fuck me harder and faster still, but it's not sore or uncomfortable, it just prolongs my climax and makes me a whimpering mess beneath him. "Jesus, oh shit Fiona, gonna make me cum," Steve gasps. I dig my heels into the mattress and start to rotate my own hips, grinding down onto his cock and watching his face twist in pleasure. "Fuck." His fingers grip my hips tightly, and then he stills and moans deeply.

My mind is still spinning as he slowly slips out of me and pulls the condom off, placing it on the nightstand, before encouraging me to lay down with him, in his arms. I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat thudding.

"That was perfect," I sigh happily. 

"I love you Fiona." He tells me. I look up at him "I'm falling for you hard, Steve. And I am begging you to never break me, ever." I tell him 

"Never." He mumbles 

Soon later we both fall asleep cuddling.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a phone vibrating. I look at Steve and see that he is still asleep. I get out of bed and go check my purse to see if it was my phone. it wasn't. I go to Steve's pants and get his phone. I open it and see many messages. I look through them. One of the contacts name is Miley. I see many 'I love yous.' from both reserving and responding, Same goes with another contact. Hannah. 

I am so fucking stupid to think that I am capable of being loved. 

I quickly get dressed. I put on my heels and grab my purse and leave the hotel room. Walking out of the room, out of the building. 

I walk around town, until I find a park. I sit on a swing. I couldn't help but breakdown. I couldn't stop the tears. 

I don't know why but I took out my phone and called someone I know who can take away my problems with just a hug. 

As the phone rang I holded it against my ear. 

"Hello?" The person on the other end of the line asked 

"Hey. It's Fiona.Um I know it's late but I really need a friend right now," I said not knowing more tears are falling

"Where are you?" He asks 

I give him my location 

"On my way." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes I see a truck pull up. I walk to the truck and get in the passenger side. Closing the door when I get in. 

"Thanks for picking me up, Bigfoot." I thanked him 

"It's not a problem, Short-stack. What happened?" He asks me 
I told him everything. From the date, to the hotel, to me finding about Steve cheating.

"That is so fucked up." Kevin comments

"Tell me about it. What we did in the hotel room, it wasn't a quick fuck. It was love making. Then he has the audacity to tell me he loves me, even though hes cheating on me! I should have known that I am not capable of ever being loved." I sobbed out 

I feel Kevin scoot closer to me I feel him bring me into a hug "Hey, You are capable of being loved. You are an amazing woman Fiona. You're an amazing sister, an Amazing mother, a amazing friend. You're loved, Fiona. You're capable of being loved and being in love." Kevin tells me 

"Thank you, Kev. It means a lot to me. Thank you for picking me up and being a great friend." I thanked him as I wrap one arm around his stomach as a small hug. 

"I'll always be here for you, Fiona. Always." He tells me 
"Same here bigfoot." I tell him 

After a few minutes of silence and just hugging. We let go and Kevin drives us home. I'm glad I have Kevin in my life. He is truly my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him or V. I know I can always count on them. 

When we got to the south side, Kevin asked if I wanted to stay at his and veronica place. I agreed. Veronica was sitting in the living room. She saw that I was a wreak so I told her everything. She and Kevin comforted me, We stayed up watching a program on how to catch fish, will smoking pot and drinking. 

The night ended in laughter and smiles. But the next morning the hangover was fucked up.