After Delilah was born, I noticed how she began to change. It seemed like she didn't care about anyone but herself, she created this invisible wall between me, my family and even our own daughter. She then tried getting full custody over her and that's when I snapped. I even went to her parents about it and they were just as confused as I was.

In the end I ended up winning full custody over Delilah and stopped Charlotte from seeing her. I know it seems wrong but she was getting out of control with all the smoking, coming home drunk, trying to take Delilah somewhere with strangers, yelling and picking fights. It wasn't a healthy relationship and my daughter shouldn't have to see that." He explained, the frustration clear on his face.

I didn't know what to do or say at the moment. I just let him continue to rant about the situation, after a few moments he pulled me in another embrace.

"You did nothing wrong, and I can kind of relate to your story, not all the way though. Listen to me when I say throughout time things will get a little easier for you... just relax." I told him.

A small sigh escaped from Maddox before he pulled away slowly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him when I noticed the way he was staring at me.

He shook his head in response, "Nothing, it's just... can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked.

When I saw him leaning forward I couldn't help but back up while placing a hand on his broad chest to stop him from moving any further. "Maddox I-"

Before I could finish my sentence someone near the door had cleared their throat, the two of us quickly moving away from one another. When I looked to see who it was I wasn't as surprised to see Xavier who looked pissed.

He then walked towards us before grabbing onto my arm, pulling me out of Maddox's room slamming the door behind us.

"What is your problem? He was just-" I began but stopped when I saw the look he had on his face.

"How come when it comes to other men you don't mind showing affection but when it comes to me you act as if you wish I'd just disappear? And don't even try to use the me not believing you after all these years excuse because I apologized and you said you weren't upset about that anymore.

I can't keep doing this. First it was Winston, then Grayson, and now my brother." He asked angrily.

"None of this has to do with Winston or Grayson. Winston is freaking gay and Grayson is just my boss, nothing else so stop trying to assume shit all the time. Maybe if you'd just use that head of yours then you'd realize Winston was never into women!

Maddox was only showing me baby photos of you all and Delilah." I told him while trying to remove the grip he had on my arm but it was no use.

When I mentioned Winston being gay I could tell he wasn't expecting me to say that but it was quite obvious, which is why I don't understand how he didn't notice.

After a few moments he then responded, "So you're telling me nothing has ever happened between you and Maddox? And remember that you said we were no longer keeping secrets." He asked me.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." I replied back.

He nodded his head before shoving his hands in his front pockets, eyeing me.

"Okay. But what about Grayson?" He then asked.

When I heard him say Grayson I felt as my heart dropped, the thought of him and I kissing in his bed before he dropped me off came rushing back. At first it bothered me but not as much because Xavier and I were no longer... and we still aren't it's just the fact that we never really got divorced.