𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

"Ice fish... and ... the Snow birds...."

Y/n Pov (Timeskip to Monday morning)

I was warm under the sheets and then suddenly the warmth was ripped from me. It wasn't cold, but it also wasn't the comforting heat of my sheets that I had curled up in.

"Y/n! Y/n! Get up! I'm going to show you the Snow birds and Ice fish!" Beatrice said as she walked to the closet and opened it.

"I'm going, I'm going!" I said as I got up and did my morning routine while Bea chose my outfit for the day.

Once I finished my morning routine, I walked back to the bed. There I found....

"Beatrice...... what is this?" I asked her as I eyed the strange choice of clothes.

"Well, I thought that maybe you would want to dress differently then you usually do, so I picked out clothes that could be used for training!" She said cheerfully.

"This is what you wear to train." I said, amazed because of Beatrices' sense of fashion.

"Well yeah...... we believe that if you can train and fight well in uncomfortable clothing....you'll be stronger and faster when you have actual warrior clothes......." she said, slowly disappearing her smile.

I sighed, "its ok, don't worry about it I'll wear it." I said and saw how her eyes lit up and smile returned.

"Ok! Well I'm going to be outside of the door. Call for me if you need me." She said as she made her way out of my room. I looked at the clothes again and frowned.

'More blue? Are you kidding me? Blue is a nice color, but if you have too much of it it'll bore you'

(Sorry if you don't like it. Just imagine something else pls. And also, I don't take the credit for this outfit.)

There wasn't really anything bad to Beatrices choice but there is so much blue around the place. Either way I'm going to have to wear it, it probably won't even be uncomfortable if I'm completely honest.

So I put it on. It fit nicely and I could move around perfectly fine. Then, I walked towards the door and opened it. Bea was the first to see me, the rest of the crew were still talking amongst themselves.

"You look amazing Y/n!" She said as she came over to me and hugged me tight. I pat her head, softly giggling.

"Thanks Bea."

Then everyone turned around and smiled. Aretta and Seiko hugged me and I gretted the boys the same.

"Good morning, where are we going to stop at today?" I asked.