𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

"I said anything you wanted right? Then ask for anything you desire."

(Y/N) Pov

"Well as long as it's in my power, if it's something I can't do then I will have to ask you to decide on something else." I added. I didn't want him to ask for the impossible and then I can't achieve it. 'Hopefully it isn't anything too hard to get.' He looks down and then looks back up to meet my gaze. I can already tell he has decided.

Gowther Pov

"I want you to hug me like you did yesterday and read the book you picked earlier out loud." ' Why did I waste my second reward? I guess I will just have to work for more.' I thought as I waited for her answer.

(Y/N) Pov

I thought about what he said and came to a conclusion, "Ok then, come here." I said and took his hand to lead him infront of me. He sat down infront of me on the floor and I pulled his head towards me and hugged him. I started to stroke his hair while I opened the book that interested me with one hand. His hair felt soft as my fingers went through it. ' hmm who knew a boys hair would feel this soft.' I thought to myself as I continued reading.

Gowther Pov

As she was reading to me, she was stroking my hair and making her fingers go through. It felt pleasant and I wanted her to continue as she kept on reading. 'This is enjoyable, I wish to have more times like these in my life.' I thought as the sound of (Y/N)'s voice and her hands on my head lulled me to sleep.

(Y/N) Pov

I just finished the book and noticed that Gowther had fallen asleep. 'He's like a child deprived of attention and care.' I thought as I kept my finger in his hair. My eyes start to feel heavy and I drift off to sleep before even realizing it.

Timeskip (Y/N) Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself in Merlins bed. Her dark blanket covering me up to my chest. I tried to move so that I could lay on my back but I couldn't. 'Why can't I move?' I said to myself as I tried again. That's when I noticed something or someone breathing softly behind me. I turned my head to the side a bit and caught sight of pink hair and perfect pale skin. 'He looks so peaceful as he sleeps, usually he looks emotionless and distant.' I turned my head back around and tried to fall asleep again. 'I will let him rest for a bit more, than I will get up and see what I can help with.'

Gowther Pov

I woke up when I felt (Y/N) start to move, but I kept still and acted like I was sleeping. I didn't want this to end. I feel once again, at peace with everything and everyone around me. I could feel when she stopped trying to move and turned to look at me. I was trying my best to stay still and act unconscious and she eventually turned her head back around. 'That was close, I think she feel asleep again.' I Stayed still for a few more moments until I was 100% sure that she had fallen asleep for the second time. Then I removed my arms from her waist and pulled the blanket off of me. I grabbed my glasses, put them on, and stood up. I turned to look at her once again and admire her sleeping state. 'I guess I will see her when she wakes up. Hopefully she gives me another hug when she awakens.' I opened the door and left.

Timeskip King Pov

'I haven't seen Gowther in a while. Not since breakfast and it's already almost Dinner time. Where could he be?' I had just finished talking to Elaine and was in the tavern, sitting at one of the tables, lost in thought. 'Maybe I should look for him. Actually, no, he can take care of himself.' And as I thought that, Gowther came down the stairs. " Oh hello King." He said.