𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

(Y/N) pov

"Heyya Merlin, who do you have there?." I looked towards the person who was talking and saw a short, blonde male with big green eyes. " This is (Y/N) ( L/N ), ( Y/N) this is Meliodas, the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins." ' right, so the tree stump is the captain of some of the most powerful beings. Hah . Right' " it's an honor to meet you Sir." He looks at me and then smiles. " It's nice to meet you too (Y/N), and just call me captain." I smiled back at him and turned to look at Merlin once again, but then there was a gust of wind.

' That's weird the windows are closed, how did that gust of wind come out of no-' "HEY!" I looked down and realized that Meliodas had grabbed my chest and now proceeded to squeeze them. " GET OFF YOU PERVERT!" I yelled and hid behind Merlin while the captain looked at me with a blank face. " What? I'm just checking to see if  they aren't squished together, that's all." ' I've got to watch myself around him, no more tank tops , skirts , dresses or shorts thank you very much.'

"Merlin I was looking for you, oh , who is this?" " Gowther , this is (Y/N) , remember the girl I told you about?" Lin questioned the pink haired man. " Oh yes, I remember, but I wanted to talk to you about something." " I will be right there Gowther." She responded, ' but that's not fair, before we got here I told her that I wanted to tell her something, and this is important.' " But Merlin-" I started but was cut off. " Well talk later (Y/N)" and after that statement she walked away with Gowther. ' oh yeah that's totally cool Merlin, go right ahead and cut me off. I sighed and sat down on one of the stools. " Don't let it get to you ( Y/N), she said you would talk later , but right now I should introduce you to the rest of us , come on."

He started walking away and then turned back to look at me. " Come on (Y/N), we have to go outside to see them." with that I stood up and followed the captain.

Timeskip to outside

When we arrived outside I saw a bunch of people gathered together just hanging out. " Hey guys!, we have a visitor, her name is
(Y/N), she is Merlins best friend so let's do our best to welcome her." He said to everyone who was gathered. " Come on guys introduce yourselves.

They all started to stand up and a pig came up to me. " Hey my name is Hawk and I'm the captain of the order of scraps disposal!" I stared at him blankly. ' A talking pig..... I've seen weirder things, talking animals are at the bottom of the list' " Nice to meet you Hawk" I smiled politely at him and he seemed to get happier than he already was.

Then one by one they started to introduce themselves.
" My name is Diane , I hope we can be really good friends (Y/N)!"
" I'm King , it's a pleasure to meet you ma'am."
" I'm elizabeth, I hope we can be friends!" " Names Ban."
" I'm Elaine, Ban's girlfriend, nice to meet you !
" Hi my name is Escanor."

" It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can all get along." 'It's not that bad . Meeting new people I mean. It used to feel horrible in the past but I guess it's fine now. But I still need to find Merlin, This wine colored thing on my shoulder blade is weird and I want to know if she knows what it is.

" If you'll excuse me , I need to go find Mer-" " Aww come on (Y/N), come join us and tell us more about yourself!" said the friendly giant girl. " I really shouldn't, it's important I need to-" " Don't be such a buzz kill (Y/N) , You always this boring?" Asked the light blue haired male dressed in red with a blonde hanging off his arm. ' This guy rubs me the wrong way, mental note, stay as far from him as possible.' "As a matter of fact, yes I am this boring all the time now I'm going to search for Lin." I turned around and walked back into the boar hat in my search for Merlin.

" Ah Merlin , there you are, I was looking for you love." I said once I found her. " Hello
(N/N), tell me, what is troubling you dear?" ' ok here goes' " Well there is this sort of marking on the back of my shoulder and I can't really see it so I have no knowledge of what it is or what it means, could you tell me what it is and what it means?" I saw my bestie's eyes widen and then go back to normal. " Yes of course I can, anything for your well-being." She smiled at me when she finished talking and I smiled back. "Thanks Lin, I owe you one."

I proceeded to sit at another stool and take off my shirt. I have no problem taking off my shirt or pants infront of Merlin, she practically walks around naked so I doubt anyone would mind if I didn't have a shirt on. I turned my back to her and I heard her inhale sharply. " (Y/N) ..... this marking.... this is a marking of a sin in the shape of a wolf and ... there are two scars along your upper back ." ' Great so now turns out I'm might be a  new sin AND have mystery scars on my back from who knows what.' " So what your saying is that I could be a new sin that no one knew about?" " Yes you could be the wolf sin of .... I don't know what your sin would be" I started to put on my clothes and turned to Lin again. " Thank you Lin , But could you keep this a secret? I just don't want anyone to know unless I'm completely sure." I asked her nervously. " Yes of course ."

" Anything for your well-being (Y/N)"