"Mhm." I answered and I helped Marinette get back to class.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she answered with a nod and a fake, weak smile.

She sat down and people talked about what has been on the news lately. Including what happened yesterday. Our teacher came in and the lesson started.

{Marinette's POV}

A few hours later

We were in Ms. Bustier's class and I felt sick again.

"Ms. Bustier, could I use the bathroom?" I asked in pain.

She nodded.

"Are you okay Marinette?" She asked and I nodded.

"Alya maybe you would like to help her?" she said and Alya went with me.

I rushed to the bathroom and started puking. A few minutes later I came out and Alya helped me.

"Are you okay Marinette? You seem in pain."

I nodded but I was in much pain.

"Come sit down ad I'll get the school nurse."

I sat down and closed my eyes for a minute. Alya stayed with me and hugged me. I suddenly became dizzy.

"I-I don't feel so g-good." I managed to get out.

Alya grabbed my hand and helped me get up.

"Let's get you to the nurse."

I stood up and we walked to to nurse. Then everything became black.

{Alya's POV}

I saw that she was in much pain. I helped her get up and we slowly walked. Then she passed out.

"Marinette? Marinette?" I tried to wake hr up without any succes.

Luckily we wee next to our classroom and I ran inside.

"Ms. Bustier! I need help Marinette passed out!" I yelled and everyone looked at me shocked.

She looked shocked and she followed me with Adrien and Nino.

"Marinette. Wake up." Adrien said.

He picked her up in bridal style and set her on the bench. Ms. Bustier called the ambulance and I held Marinette's hand.

"She was in so much pain.. She then just passed out!" I whispered-yelled.

The ambulance arrived and Adrien went with them to the hospital. I asked them permission for Nino and I to go to Marinette. They agreed and Nino and I left school and ran to the hospital.

"Hello we are here for our friend Marinette Dupain-Cheng? She passed out and she is pregnant." I said.

They gave us her room number and we went inside. Adrien was sitting there next to Marinette who was still asleep and the doctor came in just after us.

"Everything is fine. It is completely normal during the pregnancy to pass out." The doctor said.

"Thank you!" We said and he left the room.

Marinette woke up and looked confused.

"W-where are we?"

"The hospital princess, you passed out."

"O-oh. Are the babies okay?!" She asked concerned.

We nodded and she was relieved. The doctor came in again and we could leave the hospital. We brought Marinette home and she felt better.

"Alya, would you want to do the interview now?"

"Wait now?"

She nodded and I said that that would be fantastic. We went into an empty room and Marinette and Adrien transformed. I sat everything down and the interview began.

"Hello my fans from the ladyblog! Today I have an EXCLUSIVE LIVE interview with Ladybug ad Chat Noir so let's start!"

They waved to the camera with a smile.

"Okay first question. Are you two dating?"

"Yes we are!" Ladybug confirmed.

"Great! So second question. Why were you gone for almost 3 months ladybug?"

"Well uhm it is personal but let's just say I was uhm sick kind off."

"And then my third question. Why aren't you fighting that much anymore Ladybug?"

"Well Chat Noir doesn't quite allow me too."

"That's true bugaboo." Chat said and Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"So then one of my last questions. Why isn't Chat Noir allowing you to fight?"

Ladybug looked at Chat Noir who was sitting next to her and he nodded.

"Well that is because..  I am expecting a baby." She said excited.

"That is awesome! Is Chat Noir the father?"

"Yes I am."

"And lastly why isn't your baby bump showing?"

"That is just magic I guess!" She answered.

"Thank you so much Chat Noir and Ladybug. See you all a next time!" I said and I stopped the life.

"Thank you so much!" I said when they de-transformed.

"It was really fun!" Marinette said.

"Yea!" Adrien said.

word count: 1209