𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟵

Start from the beginning

You bit into your bottom lip, swallowing whatever you thought to say in favor of "you're lying"

But you could only melt into his hold, every now and then you would blink your eyes rapidly before they could roll back inside your skull, or your body would flinch against his arms as if you might be slowly fading away into another dimension.

Since when has love turned into a punishment?

It worried him. You couldn't stay there any longer.

He consciously lifted your body into his arms and walked out of the hall before the evidence of your reckless decision would print a long lasting trauma into your head.

He rested your head backwards, your eyes half closed as you sensed Jungkook peering down at you every now and then with concern.

"y/n ?" you didn't reply as the material of your thoughts seemed too occupying for you to hear him calling out.

"y/n can you hear me?" he said again, but he also didn't get any reply so he just shrugged it off.

It was those feelings of defiance that broke the hold of sanity you had kept on yourself for the past years. The emotions you had put into your soul as you stealthily floated down the core of your sacrifices, pulling out as much as you could gather.

But unfortunately, the chances spreaded away from you, mating you to the wrong places that you had given up into your life. A lie after another, a crash after another, people who knew nothing but selfishness and a person you trusted only to turn into a complete stranger. Until the time you had now morphed into a lie yourself.

Then into a murder.

You knew life was nothing but a lie itself, because when you looked at your reflection through jungkook's eyes your face only turned bone white, a killer scratched at the flesh of your forehead.

You were just like him. The only difference between people were the choices they made,and the decision you took wasn't any different from what jungkook would ground.

How would anyone react if someone pointed a gun at them?Didn't all kids play this game?

how will it be any different with adults?

You remembered that time with your brother and all the sons of the servants and house keepers. It started with a fight with 2 parties, the thieves and the policemen,but somehow the game mutated into you being chased with wooden sticks and running from the boys who were laughing determined to catch you first.

You countered with your brother in the end and like any other creature, the insect of a trapped cat was to pull out her fangs. After pointing his fake gun at you Jean and the other boys had all decided that you will scream. That was precisely expected, although they knew you wouldn't even lose the game that deftly.

And the game had dissolved shortly afterward by you pulling your hidden weapon and firing on them all. Your plan was to gamble on your chances and get them in the same spot then finishing them all at one time .

But when you asked your brother why didn't he protest knowing he was sickly companion in such situation his answer was another mystery and your opinion on that was "I wouldn't know what will i do if someone pointed a gun at me, but I'll definitely protect you if the situation involved putting you in danger"

then surprisingly Jean laughed boyishly, trying to impress his older sister by adding "we wouldn't really know until it happens y/nie"

And now when it happened, the game between the adults didn't seem like a funny round of win and lose. Because when someone wins, he also capitulates, and the blood of the loser was the only reward.