"Good morning." He breathed, moving to crawl over Aiden and press a light kiss to his lips.

"Hmm it is indeed a good morning with such a lovely wake up call." Aiden smirked as he grasped his hips, studying him for a moment before tilting his head.
"Tell me, would you like me to please you as well?" Elijah was about to respond when there was a knock on the door. Aiden's brows pinched together in confusion as the boy quickly jumped off his lap, tugged a robe on, and answered it. He soon returned with a cart, a nervous smile playing on his lips.

"I-um...I ordered some breakfast for us. I hope that is okay." He explained as he pushed the cart over. Aiden stood, stretching before he pressed a light kiss to Elijah's forehead.

"That is perfect. I am going to use the restroom, why don't you set everything up on the table?" He did not need to be told twice. He set everything up quickly on the small table provided in the room before he sat, waiting for Aiden. He could hear the sink running and a few moments later the male walked out, patting his face with a rag.

"Is it too much?" Elijah asked as the male sat, studying the food laid out before him. He received a soft chuckle as well as a shake of the head.

"Not at all, it looks great. Thank you for ordering it." Aiden chuckled as he took a bite of the oatmeal first.
"You can eat." He nodded to the plates in front of the boy as he noticed he was waiting patiently for permission before touching his food. It was interesting how he had picked up on such a small thing from watching his friends. It was not something he had needed to teach him rather he learned it on his own. Granted, he had not intended to make Elijah wait on him to eat. He had told the boy he could eat whenever he was hungry; that was not something he wanted to change.

"Are there any plans for today?" Elijah questioned as he began to eat, starting with his pancake first. Meanwhile, Aiden started with his oatmeal.

"Is there something you had in mind?" The older male questioned, and he shook his head in response. He was not familiar enough with the area to know what they could do.
"I was thinking we could head to the beach today. Set up some towels and relax since yesterday went so well. If you would like, we can go in the ocean as well."

"That sounds nice." A smile was clear on Elijah's face as he continued to eat.
"I've never been to a beach...or well any nice location like that." He said sheepishly.

"Don't worry, love, you will get to experience plenty more while you are with me." Aiden reassured as he ate, glancing to him occasionally. He enjoyed how easy the male was to please. It did not take his money to make him happy nor did it even take their sex life. The boy was happy with simply being able to experience new things he had never gotten to before. He was able to enjoy the small things in life that his father had taken away from him.
"Are there other things that you missed out on that you would like to try?"

"Oh...well I always wanted to go to things like a fair. My mom had taken me to one when I was very little, but I don't remember too much about it. Just the rides." He was surprised by the question Aiden presented to him, not sure what to respond with.

"Anything else?"

"Umm I also did not get to do much with the zoo or aquariums. I couldn't travel like we are doing now, oh and I always wanted to try riding in a helicopter!" He got excited at the end before he flushed, quickly going back to eating his food. Aiden simply let out a quiet chuckle as he finished what he was eating before stacking the plates.

"We can do anything your heart desires. I will even try to introduce you to other things that I enjoy such as boating perhaps." He hummed as he watched the male curiously. He enjoyed seeing how excited Elijah got about the things he wanted to do but couldn't before.
"Why don't we go and grab you some swim shorts?"