Chapter (15) Blonde

Start from the beginning

"C'mon Yugyeom, I thought you got some brain but you are brainless man, why would I help you to find your son when I want to kill him myself, I fucking hate you, Taehyung and your little stupid son!" The mafia raged, turning around and looking at the other with fire in eyes, he crossed his heavily tattooed arms on his chest, the gaze even intimating Yugyeom. 

"No! No! Pl-please, Jungkook don't harm my son, he had nothing to do with you and our past, please I beg." He pleaded, stepping forward toward the mafia, Jungkook still looking bored.

"I-i know what we did in the past wasn't right, I betrayed my best friend, but trust me I had loved Taehyung with my everything, Tae– Taehyung provoked me, he said you abuses him that's why I did it, trust me b-but after years he did the same with me, pl-please." 

Yugyeom's phrases made the mafia stared dead at the wall, ears ringing terribly, 'he said you abuses him' Jungkook's doe eyes felt stinging at Taehyung's lies, he could never believe. 

His heart clenched in his chest, Jungkook loves Taehyung the most, leaving his family for him, going against his father for him but yet Taehyung was there out telling everyone that he abused him.

"I-i abused him, he said this to you?" The smirk on Yugyeom's face was unnoticed by the mafia as he nodded his head softly.

A shuddering breath passing his lips.

The mafia's body might be calm but his heart was going crazy, the inner beast screaming in his head to kill each and everyone that came in front of him, Jungkook wanted to throw things and punch the wall, he wanted to scream into the air and cry– cry into his pillow.

"Leave." The authority that his voice carried made Yugyeom shudder but he refused to even budge an inch, staring straight into those charcoal orbs.

"Please, Jungkook help me. I don't know where he had left my son, where he had left him–

"I said leave Yugyeom!" The phrases were sharp, sharp enough to make the other flich whose eyes went blank like he was never here begging the mafia.

"Okay then, let me see Taehyung once." The phrase made Jungkook freeze for a few seconds, nails digging into his palm as he turned around on his heels.

"I don't know where he is! Fucking get lost!"

"I know he is with you, let me see him, Jungkook!" The man yelled when the mafia started walking toward the door, who refused to look back completely ignoring his existence. 

The action only made Yugyeom boil in fury, directing daggers at the mafia's retreating back as he let his next words make their way out of his lips.

"You and I both hate him, Jungkook, he separated me with my son and separated you with your baby!" Yugyeom yelled, as he felt his back had goosebumps when Jungkook turned around, eyes bloodshot, the anger swimming in them.

"What the fuck you said?" His voice low, octave lower as the room fell silent, both the men's breathing only the sound resonating. 

"T-taehyung aborted your child for marrying m-me and the greed of my money, he- he–" Yugyeom's words were cut in between, a yelp passing his lips when his throat was caught by Jungkook, rough long fingers wrapping themselves around his throat, back meeting the wall painfully. 

"Don't even dare to lie, Yugyeom! Or it will be your last words that will roll out of your tongue." The rich, deep, thick voice made Yugyeom gulped the saliva down his throat, he almost felt like backing off.

"What did Taehyung do?" The mafia asked, face and if eyes could kill, Kim Yugyeom would be bloody dead on the floor.

"H-He, Taehyung, Tae, k-killed y-your b-baby f-for marrying me." Yugyeom gasped for breath when the mafia's fingers tightened on his throat, hands clutching around the other's wrist to set himself free.