Chapter (11) Game

"Life is game,
keep playing or
game over.."

- Naveena

28/03/21

More than 3000+ words.
___________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blonde was sitting on the bed in the same room where Jungkook had left him, his head in his hands, he was frustrated, the male wanted to cry in agony but tears refused to leave his eyes.

He wanted to curse, he wanted to scream and yelled painfully hard, but not a word left his mouth.

Out of frustration, anger, sadness a tear slipped down from cheeks, followed by other and another- his life was fucked up! Everything was fucked up!

He couldn't think straight, he was alone, alone with the beast who wanted revenge but nothing.

His son, his baby, his Jaehyun weren't there either, his wide innocent smile no longer in Taehyung's sight, again.

But he was relieved, a little part of his heart beating in peace and calm, his baby was safe- safe with the male who promised Taehyung of Jaehyun's safety.

And just the blonde knew no matter what he wouldn't hurt his son.

.

.

.

.

"He is yours!" The deep husky voice echoed in the room as Taehyung shielded his son, pulling him behind his back.

The man came forward, his steps made Taehyung flinch lightly and the blonde could feel Jaehyun leaning on his back- no no baby you can't sleep now!

The blonde panicked, when the male in front of him sat down on the bed, his eyes still hard but soft as he patted the side beside his.

Taehyung's heart beating rapidly, eyes shining with hesitation, cowering in the corner from fear, he flinched hard when the elder spoke.

"Tae lay the boy here, he is sleepy." The blonde looked back, watching Jaehyun leaning on his back sleepily as he hesitated.

"Taehyung, I will not hurt you or your kid, come here and lay him down." The male said, giving a short assuring smile.