Chapter (15) Blonde

Start from the beginning

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at the standing male, fist clenching and unclenching, 

"Do you really think that I will fall for your trap, Kim Yugyeom?" The harsh voice made the other flinched, now looking up with his teary eyes.

"Pl-please..

"Get lost!" Jungkook cut him off as he boringly looked at the male whose eyes were pleading, diverting his orbs toward his paperwork and the mafia lifted his pen.

But his ears were filled with a thud and looking up, Jungkook swore his jaw touched the ground, Kim Yugyeom, The Kim Yugyeom was down on his knees, palm resting against the floor. 

Kim Yugyeom, One of the richest CEOs of South Korea, whose reputation was everything for him, not involved in a single scandal, the man was an inspiration– of course for the world.

Even when his own husband, Kim Taehyung asked him for a divorce, filing complaints against the CEO for domestic violence and child abuse, harassment and God knows what more horrible crimes, the world saw him stay strong.

No one, not even one single soul blamed him but Taehyung, his husband for being a gold digger and a wh-ore. The world saw the man giving the custody of his own son to Taehyung with teary eyes– not knowing the devil behind those wet layers. 

And Kim Yugyeom knew that Jeon Jungkook was also one of those stupid people– he knew the mafia couldn't see his loved one's hurt and in pain– aren't those caring people stupid?

A smirk formed on his lips when saw the mafia standing up on his feet with worried expressions as he made his way toward him, the man changing his expressions in a flash of a second when Jungkook helped him on his feet.

"What happened?" The voice came out soft, the mafia nearly forgetting of the things the other could do and had done.

"I know whatever had happened in the past is unforgivable and unforgettable, you could never forgive me for the sins I did and for separating Taehyung from yo–" A hissed escaped Yugyeom's lips when the mafia's nails dig into his shoulder with clenched teeth.

"H-he did the same things with me that he performed with you, Jungkook." The words made the mafia confused as he looked down at his frien– ex best friend with confused eyes.

"I assumed you might know about what happened–

"You are playing with my patience, Yugyeom." His voice was blank which made the other gulped down the saliva, heart going wild as he continued his story.

"T-taehyung divorced me, I-i don't know what happened but he accused me of harassing him, abusing him and for the crimes I never performed." The man shook his head, peeking up at the mafia only to find him looking completely emotionless with steady breathing. 

"He provoked my child against me, I have to leave his custody a-and had to leave in prison for t-the false accusations he made that if I live out, I will hurt them. A-and when I came out as Taehyung failed to prove anything, he was gone with my son." Yugyeom completed, as Jungkook couldn't help but let the small smirk form on his lip. 

He knew where the male had gone, he knew where he was, in his mansion, into his arms, the mafia didn't know who was Taehyung's son as his men were trying their best to find the little bean and Jungkook swore he would kill that thing as soon he would find him.

"So? It seems like your problem, not mine!" The male uttered, making Yugyeom looked up shocked– is he a fucking bipolar?

"Pl-please help me to find my son, Jungkook, please." He pleaded, the mafia letting out a scoff in return as he turned around on his heels.