10. i love you? ⚢

(casually skips eren retrieval #1)

i'm tryna update more often <3 only for you besties

"warning"- sexy hange 😏

hange and levi return back to the scout headquarters with y/n.

hange's pov:
i bring y/n into my office to examine her wounds. as quietly i could, in order to avoid waking up other scouts, i dig through my cabinets to find bandages to dress her many wounds.

scrapes from the rubble, bruises from the rocks, and a broken wrist.

it hurt my heart to see her in this state.

just wait.. i'll heal you in no time.

for every hour she didn't wake up, the weight in my heart increased. i loved her so much and all i wanted was the best for her. why does she always have to go and get herself hurt?

✿(few hours later; approx. 3 am)

i hear my little one groan in pain as she shifts her weight to another part of her body.

"y/n?"

"hange..?" she says softly.

i haven't realized how much i missed the sound of her voice until now. "yes?" i reply.

"i loooove you"

what? hold up?? i glance over to see that she was just sleep talking. i guess she didn't mean it.

"hangeeee..!"

not knowing what to do, i rush over to her and hold her hand in hopes to comfort her and whatever dreams she was having. i was caught off guard when she suddenly pulled me into the position next to her on the bed. she opened one eye and smirked.

this clever one was awake all along!

her expression shifted into a more serious but still slightly flirtatious one.

"hange," her cheerful voice rang,

"i love you"

"for real?" i asked.. still in shock.

"for real~," she teased, "so..?"

i stay silent. instead, i'll put my feelings into actions.

y/n's pov:
after you told her your feelings and asked for a response, hange suddenly placed herself on top of you. opening your mouth in protest, you don't get to say anything before your beloved squad leader touches your lips.

"shhhh..."

it felt wrong to resist. she proceeds to fit her lips on to yours. it felt almost like your lips were made for hers. taking advantage of your shock, she forces her tongue further into your mouth. you struggle and try to push her off.

"why are you struggling? you said you loved me right? prove it.~"

tears well up in your eyes both from pleasure and pain. you didn't want to give in to her. this is a competition you needed to win.

she proceeds to side her hands under your shirt and caress your breasts lightly, like a tease. you struggle not to make a sound but she pushes you further to your limit by sliding a bare leg in the betweens of your thighs.

you moan. "not bad," you bitterly lie. it wasn't just 'not bad', it was amazing. so much so that you were struggling to keep yourself sane.

you manage to switch your positions and slowly start to experiment. touching her underarms, the edge of her collarbone, her hips, her breast,

"hey little one~ we don't have all day," she says in a serious yet playful way and reverses your position. "ill show you how you do it,,"

following her words, she led her fingers from your thighs to your slit, and one finger at a time she toys with your sweet spot. you were going mad.

i mean, how could you not? you loved her, right?

one hand in your mouth, the other busy with your body. it hurt so bad but it felt so right. at the moment, you'd let her do anything to you. you trusted this woman with every cell in your body. this what what you've been waiting for your whole life. never before has anything brought you this amount torturous pain yet pleasure. you gave in.

she felt your body relax, "you're ready to give your everything to me now, i presume."

what more did this madwoman want?
you nod in response because your throat was busy. she let you speak, "more..." you muttered. it was all you could do.

"beg, f/n, beg."

you grumble in annoyance.

"you're an ungrateful one are you? challenge accepted."

authors note:
i visibly malfunctioned while writing this cuz i have no idea how to write sexy shit 

love you besties i hope there's someone actually still reading this cringefest <3

(maki got high off of her own fanfic)