3. signs

𝑦/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 —•after the whole mess of an operation was over, you're relieved that you were uninjured despite being forced to work with all these important peoplelaying in your bed still dazed by the events that took place today, you hear a kno...

𝑦/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 —•
after the whole mess of an operation was over, you're relieved that you were uninjured despite being forced to work with all these important people
laying in your bed still dazed by the events that took place today, you hear a knock on your door.

"cadet l/n, the commander needs to see you"

oooh crap oh crap oh crap! did i do something wrong!?

"cadet l/n?"

"o-oh yeah i'll be there-" gah! stop stuttering you little bitch! you sigh to yourself and quickly getting ready, you rush over to the commander's office and you knock;

a recognizable voice, commander erwin, responds to your knock "come in!"

you open the door to see that it's squad leader hange standing alongside the commander.

"you're here. i'll get to the point. i know this is sudden, but because of what happened in the recent expedition, i'd like to put you to join the scouts early as and work in the hange squad"

because of what happened in the recent expedition?? is that a bad thing or a good thing?! join the scouts-?! hange squad!?

you stutter trying to find the right words to come up with a proper answer.

w-what???

"so what do you think?"
"y-yessir i will-" get your nerves in check...
before you could finish, hange cheered and ran over to hug you.

"welcome, y/n!!"

her face comes closer to you, almost touching, she whispers, almost seductively, "i'm looking forward to get to know you"

you blushed hard, she gave you no time to retaliate and she pulls you out of the commander's office. because of this, you get a better look at her face. with all the time in the world, you marveled at her features.

the unique nose she had, similar to annie's, the soft tan skin on her face, the joyful spark in her eye,

you feel your face with the one hand you have left checking if you're turning red.
"where are you taking me, squad leader?"

"you can call me hange!"

she.. dodged the question?

she pulls you into a room where you meet the rest of her squad.

"this is f/n l/n! she'll be joining our squad today"

sensing the prompt to greet them, you say, "i'm looking forward to working with you!"

𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒:
i didnt proofread oops; you'd die from the cringe so if my chapters were longer so im starting to think it was a good idea not to have long chapters. also, i cannot write more than 400 words without my brain blowing up. english class has failed me