1. youth

—•𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘-- 𝑦/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣|your daily peaceful life in Shiganshina District was suddenly interrupted

—•
𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘-- 𝑦/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣
|
your daily peaceful life in Shiganshina District was suddenly interrupted. you look around you finding people running and screaming around panicking for their lives.

"y/n!"you hear someone call your name and you turn around to see your friends.

"y/n!"you hear as your mother tells you to run for your life.

you suddenly realize you're helpless, only a small piece of humanity that could be erased with no trace at any moment. for a moment, it seems like time stopped,, it seems like it's been an hour already, has it? unable to move, you suddenly feel as something grabs your arm and a kind and steady voice comforts you.

"hey why are you still here? shouldn't you be evacuating with everyone else?"

turning around, you realize it's a woman from the scout regiment. your eyes widen in awe as you feel safe with her unlike anyone else. she lifts you up onto her horse and wraps you in her cape,, carrying you to safety. the last thing you remember is being carried to a place for the children to stay.

𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘-- 𝑦/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

what a random memory.. why am i thinking of it now..haha

"YOU! STATE YOUR NAME, WHERE YOURE FROM AND THE REASON YOURE HERE!" the voice of Shadis, the commander of the cadets jolts you awake.

"f/n l/n! from Shiganshina District! i'm here to help humanity beat the titans! i'm tired of living like cattle!" you declared. immediately after, you regretted it and slowly lifted your head to look up at the commander, bracing to be reprimanded like everyone else.

"WHAT A FINE GOAL! WE MIGHT AS WELL FEED YOU TO THE TITANS!"

you saw it coming but you still winced and you let out a soft sigh of relief as he called out to another frightened soldier.

𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒:
this was a really short chapter and most likely others will be longer but i'm not sure because i just stop it whenever it's convenient..?