7. what is love?

i have very low confidence in this chapter 🤸🏻‍♂️🕳the aot timeline is kinda confusing if i'm not completely rewatching the show so i'm not surprised if shit is completely out of order lmao

the aot timeline is kinda confusing if i'm not completely rewatching the show so i'm not surprised if shit is completely out of order lmao

i'm so sorry

y/n's pov—•
"we believe we know the identity of the female titan. they're in the military police. they were in the 104th with you."

"huh? how is that possible!?", eren interrupted.

"their name,, is annie leonhart."

"what!?"

annoying...you thought. what a meathead..! where'd he get the nerve to interrupt to commander like that? i'd die from evaporation!

"do you have any proof?" eren asked again. "i-it can't be right?"

"ill let armin explain it."

(skip to the capture plan; you aren't with eren, mikasa and armin. instead you're by the explosives and mechanisms with hange and the others)

you stand nest to your beloved section commander as you watch the city get trampled by annie's titan.

"is.. this really ok? they're going to turn the whole city upside down," you ask as an attempt to talk to her, you were genuinely curious though.

"they were erwins orders. i'm sure he has a plan."

she was totally in business mode. well i mean, we were supposed to be.. why do my thoughts wonder off to her?

"oh.. ok"

hange was exitedly watching the titans come closer, "it's coming it's coming it's coming"

𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒,,

"section commander youre too excited," moblit tells her in concern. of course it didn't stop her from watching but it got you on guard.

the titan chase was drawing near and you take stance by the nets and gear, ready to fire. you see jean, armin and mikasa leading it towards the place you were at.

you pulled the lever and for a few seconds, all you could hear were explosives going off and there stood the female titan, unable to move.

your eyes follow hange and you see her go up to the female titans face. you couldn't hear what she was saying but the female titan was clearly disturbed by it.

in a desperate attempt to get free, the female titan kicks the mechanics on the ground. it worked. she'd escaped and continued destroying stohess district. lightening strikes although with not a single cloud in sight.

𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛?

【fuck this shit we need to get to the "relationship development"】

after the events that went on with annie's titan, you and the rest of the 104th were placed under the supervision of miche zacharias (?) because of the suspicion that there is another titan shifter among your group.

everyone was bored out of their minds. "my hometown is nearby y'know.." sasha groaned.

"mines south of here.." connie added.

the only thing you could think was what hange was doing at the moment.. you stumbled upon some "dirty" thoughts and as a result you turned red as a beet.

"hey hey y/n.." sasha whispered, "how's it going with the section commander?"

"the what-!? how'd you know..?"

connie snickered and pressed you further for answers, "you heard her! y'know, your crush?"

CRUSH???

he looked at sasha with a devious look on his face and looked back at you. "don't you think it's obvious? we see the way you look at her!"

"yeah yeah! and how you get extra flustered when talking to her!"

you genuinely don't understand what they're saying. "crush? hold on..! i don't even know what you're talking about!"

"seriously..?" connie totally didn't believe you.

"yes! seriously!"

you hear sasha sigh, "youre really dumb sometimes despite being near the top of the class with your smarts!"

"stop it sasha! she might not want to talk about it!" christa says.

"thanks christa, but they deserve an explanation.."

"don't push yourself, ok?"

"listen here dummy," sasha says in an annoyed but intrigued voice. "a crush, is when you like someone. a lot." she got closer to you and emphasized the words "a looooot."

jean takes advantage of the situation and joins in the teasing, "so basically love. you're in love, y/n."

"shut up everyone knows you've got a thing for mikasa!" you shot back, grinning but still blushing a whole lot.

"sooo.. when are you going to tell her?" connie asks.

"hooooold up! i need to.. process..-!"

crush... love...
wait wait??? what is love??

author's note:
well that was messy, and uhm i kinda realized i needed to expand a bit and have some interactions and not just keep crawling around in y/n's head so that's why i shortened the stuff we alr know from the anime and the fight scenes.

also, on a scale of 1 to wall maria, how much are you going to cry when 132 gets animated? i'm gonna drown in my tears :D

also also, wow i'm so good at spelling/s
**!! AoT ch 132 manga spoilers below!!**
|
|
v
there r theories on tumblr and reddit that hange might not be dead?? i find it hard to believe tho :((