41. Lovesick (First date?)

Start from the beginning

----

Lisa arrived to work, she texted Jennie fast to tell her she was already in the company.

She didn't thought her day would turn this way, she went directly to the studio and the girls were practicing, "That's amazing girls! You are really talented, I hope you keep working with us" Lisa said and the girls got super happy, "Tomorrow we will start filming, please arrive early, and be careful, we don't want anybody injured, they all nodded, they went back to practice and Lisa explored the sets, they were perfect, just like she imagined them, "Guys you did an amazing job!! Thank you so much for your great job, the crew bowed down and Lisa did as well.

The whole crew felt really comfortable  working with Lisa and Mr. James, they were ready to start filming everything.

Lisa went back to her floor and she saw Mr. James "Hey there genius, I hope everything got fixed, did you check the studio already?" He asked "Yes Mr. James, everything is going perfect, I have been there for a couple of hours, I think the whole concept will work perfectly, will start filming tomorrow early" she said, Mr. James was really proud of his assistant.

"Lis I'm proud of you, and I'm eager to keep working with you in new projects" Mr. James said and Lisa smiled, "Thank you so much, I do appreciate everything you have done for me Mr. James", he smiled at her and left, "I'll have a meeting, I'll see you later".

Lisa headed to the Creative Studio, some of her workmates were still there, "Guys how is everything going?" She asked, Mina looked at her "Everything is going great, we are almost done with the photoshoots, and then we will help to edit the videos for the commercial, you know post production and all that stuff" Lisa got excited "Omg you better teach me, I wanna be involved in the whole process" the guys nodded, and Mina said "Of course!!, It's a great idea! And Lisa was even happier, this day was just perfect.

She went back to her office to review some requeriments, and fill some reports, and even if this was the most annoying part of her job she was really motivated.

Someone knocked on her door "Chipmunk, come take a seat I have to tell you something, but close the door"and Rosé started to jump, around, "Tell me everything, I brought popcorn" she said, "Chipmunk you really were waiting for this, wait... what are you doing here?" Lisa asked, "Well I had to sign my new contracts and well yes I was waiting for this, and you know it's not the same talk on the phone about this, so go on, spill the tea, the beans and everything".

When Rosé heard everything, she couldn't believe it, "I just can't believe you melted the ice princess, I wasn't expecting this, but at the same time you guys deserve to be happy, and I think she does makes you happy, plus she really is a nice person, I got to know her better, you know what's the best?, now that I'm her bestie, I will get all the details, you are too private for your own good, so when is the wedding?" Lisa chocked, she was drinking water, "She is not my girlfriend yet, we got an agreement, find out what we feel for each other and don't go around on dates with other people, and I think is good, we need to know each other better, and honestly this is just complicated, I mean she was really confused, just like me, this is the first time I feel something in a romantic way for a girl, so it's not like easy, and she is in the same situation, but she asked me to be the last girl I would kiss and when she pecked me on the lips I felt an energy jolt that I never experienced before" Rosé was eating her popcorn, "I knew it, you guys are meant to be, I ship you guys, I'm team JenLisa" both laughed.

"Lis you will need to talk to her mum, you know some people just don't get this kind of relationship" Rosie said, "I know but I didn't tell you this before, when I went to get dinner with Jennie and her mum, she kinda told me to go for this, and make her daughter happy, so I think she was expecting this already but of course I will talk to her, I don't want Jennie feels alone with this, I know her, she is going to get anxious and I'm taking this seriously", Lisa said.