8 | wolf

Y/n's POV

I was awakened by a beam of sunlight passing through the slats and striking my face.

It had been a good amount of time since I had enjoyed a good night's sleep. When I attempted to stretch my arm upwards, I felt constricted. An arm wrapped itself over my torso, its hands grasping my bare breasts, and its muscles were evident. When I turn around, Jungkook is sleeping naked beside me. 

What the hell did I do yesterday?!

I looked at myself, topless and his hardon between my thighs. I blushed.

Snap out of it!

Fuck... what happened yesterday, I swore I went to sleep...

The wolf!

I had to get to work soon, yet this man was not letting me.

"Alpha..." I whispered, tugging his arm.

While his eyes were still closed, he scrunched his brows and cuddled deeper into my neck, his hold on my breast tightened.

"Alpha!" I exclaimed.

His eyes sprang open.

We remained like that for a time, as he calmly observing, knowing he wasn't in his room or in bed with Sana. I anticipated him to yell at me, but rather he rested for a bit, his arms still over me, after which he got up from my bed and went out nude, after what felt like hours of snuggling but was really just minutes.

He evidently did not care whether anyone witnessed him since he ruled the region. Notably when he's as attractive as he is. Nevertheless, I felt a sharp pain in my heart as I imagined a group of girls adoring and caressing him.

I arrived a few minutes late for my responsibilities due to my inconvenient cuddling with Jungkook, I could perhaps have been penalized, but I didn't since he was in a good mental state and informed Ms. Gwan, the castle keeper, also my manager, that I would be late and that I didn't require any punishments. For the first time in a long time, I was content.

***
A few weeks later...

Everything between Jungkook and I altered after he slept with me. Even if he remained cranky throughout the day, he would sneak into my bed and sleep with me at night. We'd do other things occasionally... but even as an omega, I felt like I stood a better chance with him. Presumably, if I don't get on his bad side, I'll be able to retrieve something that is rightfully mine. Additionally, he upgraded my dorm after noticing that the bed for us was insufficient, so I've been staying in one of the guest rooms, which featured a massive bed and beautiful furnishings. Nonetheless, I felt very guilty since he treated me as if I were a mistress or a whore he visits during the night. If someone discovers our affairs, I didn't want to be regarded like that. Although I was still his maid, even after our late night meetings.

To be continued...

LOL YOU GUYS SHOULDVE TOLD ME I HIT 1K ON THIS, I was honestly planning on finishing this story, I had a bunch of chapters unpublished LMFAO