E1A

You flip the teacher a bird.

The teacher gasps "My word! How dare you! I'm calling the principle right now, you march your self right up to the office!" 

Classmates reaction: 

Ludwig - *Gives a slight smirk, thinking it funny that you show no submissiveness to the teacher.*

Lovino - *Burst into laughter* "YOU, TOO YOUNG MAN! TO THE OFFICE NOW!" all the teacher gets is more laughter "What ever, bitch. Like I'd care. Let's go, (Y/N)."

Arthur - *Stunned for a moment but give a slight laugh* "Wow, (Y/N). You've done it this time." he whispers, mainly to himself.

The principles office wasn't as bad as you had thought. Thankfully the principle seemed to like you, however he did say "...that was over the top...you shouldn't have done that..." etc. etc.

The bell rang for lunch, great. You (and Lovi) were told that you were to make up your first period exam in detention this afternoon. Who cares, it's lunch time.

You head off to lunch. As you are turning down the last hallway, just before you reach the cafeteria, you see out in the court yard Matthew. You see a man holding Kumajirou above Matt's head. As he tries to reach the man jerks it higher.

"What's the matter, mamma's boy? Want your stuffed animal back?" the man taunts, "Eh-Uh Give him back! Y-you jerk!"  The man pushes Matthew into the dirt, "Ha! But this is so much fun! Why would I ever?"

A) "Hold it right there!" You stomp right up to the man. "You give Kumajirou back to Matthew or else!" The man laughs "Or wha-" before he can finish you thrust your fist into his jaw, knocking a few teeth out, but cutting your hand. (Go to E2A)

B) "Hey you jerk! Pick on some one your own size!" You step infront of Matthew protectingly. "(Y-Y/N) you don't have to..." You ignore Matthew and focus on the man. "What's this, another little brat? Who do you think you are?" the man scoffs at you. (Go to E2B)

C) Eh, not my problem. You continue on your way to lunch. Food is more important. (Go to E2C)