Beginning

Finally, you finally made it to school. Even though all of the odds were stacked against you, finally you made it. Not that you wanted to be at school, it's just that today happened to be test day. If you were to miss today you would be held back, and heaven knows you can't have that.

Stepping into class you notice that the room is already filled. Just as you take your seat quickly next to your good friend, who happens to be...

(Mini interactive do not truly change the story, they are just for fun)

Mini interactive: Who do you sit next to? 

A) Ludwig - You go to sit next to the hard and reserved German, hoping that the teacher doesn't notice. You reach into your bag to retrieve your notes. Oh no, they are not there. "Ludwig-" you whisper, his eyes turn to you.  Before you can ask Ludwig for his notes the teacher turns around.

B) Lovino- "Ha, late again." the tomato bastard tauntingly whispers to you "What a damn fool." you give a quiet fake laugh and roll your eyes. "Shut the hell up." you whisper harshly back. Hearing you the teacher turns around. "Pardon me, (Y/L/N)

C) Arthur - "As usual," the Englishman smirked "when will you learn to set a bloody alarm?" Ready to protest you open your mouth. Before you can speak the teacher catches you, so in the mean time you settle or a harsh glare.

"You're late, (Y/L/N)." the teacher announced, "Might I ask why this time?" You were prepared to tell the teacher why, but you doubt she would listen. "Well, my car broke down an-"  you were cut off.

"I've heard that excuse a thousand times, go to the principles office this instance!" 

Here is your chance to interact.

A) Flip the bitch off, screw her.  (Go to E1A)

B) *Sigh and roll your eyes* "What ever." (Go to E1B)

C) "Y-Yes Ma'am" (Go to E1C)