🍋 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜🍋

YA'LL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

be3tlejuicex3 I provided for you hon.

Content warning: Soft and fluffy smut

The word beautiful was used to describe many universal objects, both physical and not. It was a word that was easily thrown around and at this point held little meaning I'm regards to description for me personally. However in the moment I was currently entrapped in, it was the only word that would leave my mouth as I looked into the wavering grey eyes of the man who was in front of me.

Bruises decorated the soft, pale skin of his that shone like silver in the moonlight, the deathly white colour almost glowing, allowing the dark red blemishes to stand out vividly. Bruises that went from his neck, to his collarbones, to his chest. Bruises that were almost as dark as the flush on his face, one that mirrored my own blush that caressed my face in a blanket of fire. The heat in my face increased as he gently swept his thumb across my bottom lip, which I could feel was swollen from the intensity of the kiss that his lips had captured me in merely seconds ago.

Like two magnets, I felt his arm pull me flush against his body, his cold skin contrasting with the warmth from my own body and looking into my half lidded eyes, breath teasing my lips as he looked down then back at me.
"Is this really okay?"
He asked me once more, to assure both me and himself if what we were doing was really what I wanted.

He is too kind to me, It was almost overwhelming.

I couldn't suppress the breathless laugh that came from me as I held his face in my hands.
"Snowflake, if I wasn't sure about this we wouldn't have been gotten this far"
I crooned, running my fingers through his hair and combing it backwards, a gentle smile crossing my lips as I saw him lean into my touch, closing his eyes in a  relaxed state and taking my hand to bring to his lips.

"I'm just worried I might hurt you or make you uncomfortable"
He murmured, his voice sending vibrations to my hand which travelled through my body.

"At the way you look, I feel like I'm the one who might have hurt you"
I laughed softly, running my fingers over the multitude of love bites that I had left on his torso.
"I'm no artist, but your body is like a blank canvas. I cant help but leave my marks on you"
I joked quietly, and a small hum could be heard from him, before I felt myself being laid down on the plush pillows that were on the bed.

"I'm not a canvas, you're just unbelievably aroused"
He murmured into my neck, voice low and speaking bluntly, though I could feel the small smirk that was playing on his lips as I stayed silent, knowing that he was right about that.

"Then again,'
He let out a sigh, the warmth of his breath causing delicious shivers to course through my body as his hands moved up my arms and intertwined with my own hands which were next to my head.
"I suppose I'm in a similar state, surprisingly"

His lips teased the skin of my neck, hovering over the hickies he had left, before moving even lower and attaching his mouth once again, creating more dark marks on my skin. I gasped as his mouth worked wonders on me, feeling my body prickle with heat with each mark created and with each touch of his lips. I rubbed my thighs even harder against each other, feeling my arousal pooling up even more and dampening both my intimate parts and thighs.