𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

● He likes it when you cry. Loves the control he has over you.

● Definitely does some form of psychological brainwashing with his words whilst ya'll are fucking.

● Not a dirty talker, but he'll know how to make the right remarks to get you flustered.

● He knows he has long fingers, he knows how to use em.

● Probably learned how to tie you up using shibari bc it seemed like a fun game.

● Sometimes he doesn't even want to fuck, he just wants to use some special toys on you.

●The first time ya'll fucked he got emotional cause fuck I cant believe you're here with me and alive and you actually want me in your life without big expectations from me.

When he is feeling extra tired from not sleeping much or when he is just too lazy he likes to let you top for the meanwhile and ride him.

● Despite showering together and bathing together many times, you will never catch Nate completely stripping down during sex. (Tbh I dont blame him)

● A service/soft dom, who is sly and a bit of an asshole.

● Loves to experiment. This sort of stuff isn't something you can just research, it takes a few practical to see what you like.

● Will only fuck during free time when he isn't working on a case. Even if he is and he needs some stress relief then quickies are normal.

● A tiddies guy, loves everything about em. Marking 'em, holding 'em, sucking 'em, putting his face between 'em, kissing 'em, everything.

● Not one for degrading names, but he does use his words a little to fluster you similarly. Think along the lines of "I thought you were better than this" "how disappointing, surely you can do better" "shut up, you listen to me"

● If Mello tries talking some shit or laughing at Near for having a s then Near straight up goes. "Go back to fucking Matt or your side hoes"

● The comment got you choking on the donut you were eating.

● Will definitely jealousy fuck you if you've gone on a mission to gather advice through talking to other people who try flirting with you.

● Puts his fingers in your mouth when fucking you roughly. Prefers stifled moans and choked whines.

● A biter

● 7-7 1/2 inches when hard probably.

● Doesn't watch porn, watches you using a vibrator, through the security cameras instead :D

● Will probably let you suck him off in his sleep.

● Amazing at aftercare, like, sure he's a lazy shit who is babied by everyone but you dont take any of that shit and he knows it. He'll only make efforts for you.

● He is always cold, who needs the ice for temperature play when your boyfriend is colder than ice.

● Genuinely surprised when you wanted it rough. The only time he called you a whore.

● Cockwarming in bed is common. No fucking, just his dick pushed right up inside of you whilst ya'll are laying down together.

● The quiet type, doesn't make a lot of noise other than small sighs and moans. You can tell what state he's in by the grip on your body he has though.

● Pussy eater ™️

● Shamelessly tells Mello about what ya'll do purely to beat him at being better at sex as well. Everything gotta be a competition between them ffs.

● If you initiated it, making out with him will send his mind to another galaxy entirely.

● If he initated it, making out with him will have you obeying every word that comes out of his mouth.

● Prefers edging you over stimulation. He loves to see the look on your face.

● Gets turned on by your pleasure.

● If he's getting tired of a case then he'll think of your fucked out face and zoom, he's finished it up in the next 24 hours. Cause only then will he have the time to recreate it.

● Doesn't get angry, but he does get irritated and annoyed sometimes and will make it evident when fucking into you.

● Sometimes he'll touch you or slide his hand up your leg in the most subtle way possible when around people purely to mess with you and see your reaction.

● During days where Mello has pissed him off particularly well. He'll take it out on you as revenge and have you whining loud enough for the blonde to hear through the walls at night.

● Mello respects you so he'll never talk shit in front of you, only when he and Near are alone. But you can guarantee that it doesn't spare you the death glares the next morning.

● Not the kinkiest, but still kinky. Yk what the quiet ones are like ;)

__________________________

Once again please tell me your headcannons in the comments.