Amusement Park (AU): GN Hange x GN Reader

A/N: Some more Hange fluff because I have so many in my drafts and might as well post them :)

You stared at the long line ahead of you, sweat already beading on your forehead even though it was still 9 in the morning. You and Hange had agreed for this month's date you would go to their favorite theme park. You hadn't gone there before, but Hange definitely had and by the stories that Moblit told, they were obsessed with thriller rides. To be honest, you weren't looking forward to spending a hot summer day at a crowded amusement park.

"Hange...This line..." You groaned, wilting. "I thought we were early!"

"Don't worry (Y/N)! When the park opens, this line will move fast!" Hange bounced on the balls of their feet.

You grinned at Hange's enthusiasm. "How much caffeine did you have today? You're pinging off the walls."

"I didn't have any coffeeee," Hange sang, looping their arm around yours.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty energetic to me, and it's too early in the morning to have this much energy."

"I'm just excited to ride all of my favorite rides with you," Hange grinned, widely. "We're going to ride the drop tower, the scrambler...ooh and the new roller coaster that just opened!"

You forced a smile. Roller coasters? A drop tower? This was going to be an eventful day.

~~~~

"Did you like the ride? I did! Especially the loop, did you see the view of the water? It was stunning," Hange rambled.

"Mhm," you gripped your stomach. That ride had turned your insides out and you were struggling to keep your breakfast in.

"You okay?" Hange paused, concerned.

"Yeah," you gulped. "Just a little nauseous."

Hange wrapped their arm around your stomach, pulling you closer. "Aww, love, we don't have to ride any more roller coasters. The first three were my favorite anyways."

"No, no, I'm willing to ride more if you want," you smiled. Your stomach let out a loud rumble and Hange giggled.

"Looks like your nausea turned into hunger! Want to eat something?"

You winced. "I don't know if I'll be able to keep it in. How about a drink?"

"That sounds great! Here, why don't you sit, I'll go grab something for you," Hange forced you to sit on one of the nearby benches and bounded over to one of the nearby stalls.

You smiled softly, watching as Hange stood in line, digging through their pockets for their wallet. Hange dropped their wallet, causing coins to roll everywhere. You laughed as Hange chased after a few, stuffing them back into their pockets. Noticing your laughter, Hange grinned at you before returning to the vendor window, pausing to look at the menu.

Hange looked amazing today. They were wearing a nice fitting white t-shirt that was tucked into ripped jeans. You sat there, admiring their body, and didn't notice when they walked back to you again.

"I got you a lemonade slush," Hange beamed, handing you the cup, and sitting next to you.

"Thanks, Hange," you brought the straw up to your mouth, your lips puckering as the sour taste hit your throat.

"Does it taste good?"

"Yep," you brought the straw to their mouth and they took a sip.

"Oo, that's sour!"