Chat Noir's ring beeped and so did my earrings.

"Chat will you help Ms. Bustier you have longer left?" I asked.

"Yes but this conversation is NOT over!" He said still angry.

I saw him help Ms. Bustier and I grabbed my yo-yo.

"Bug out!" I said while I took off.

I went somewhere safe and de-transformed.

"Tikki, spots off." I said and I gave Tikki a cookie.

"Marinette, Adrien is kind of right. You shouldn't fight pregnant." Tikki said.

"I know but if I don't I feel useless." I said while Tikki went back into my purse.

I walked the school in and saw Adrien giving me an angry look. I walked to Alya.

"Girl, I get why Adrien is angry at you Marinette."

"I know but if I don't help him I feel useless."

"I get it, let's go back to class." Alya answered me.

after class

I walked towards Adrien so we could go home.

"Adrien, I'm sorry.. I know you ment it good but I don't wanna feel useless in an akuma attack."

"It's alright princess." He said.

We said bye to Alya and Nino and walked to our apartment. Adrien opened the door and we walked inside.

"Adrien. Do we have blueberries left?" I asked and Adrien checked the fridge.

"Nope. Want me to get some?" He asked.

I nodded and he left. I turned on the tv and watched the news.

"Don't be bemused it's just the news. Nadja Chamack here and I'll be talking about the latest akuma attack."

She showed a video where Chat Noir and I fought Zombizou.

"As you might see Chat Noir and Ladybug are fighting over something. You can't hear what about but people who were there talked about the fact that Chat Noir didn't allow Ladybug to fight."

Crap, I thought.

"I did some investigations and you already know this is the first akuma battle where Ladybug showed up after almost 3 months. I am assuming that Ladybug and Chat Noir are dating and might be expecting since it looks like Ladybug has a baby bump."

"This is bad Tikki, The suit covers up my big belly but you still see a bump." I said concerned.

"It'll be alright Marinette."

My hormones made me cry again. I hate those stupid hormones, I thought. I heard a knock on te dor and assumed that Adrien was back. I opened the door and Adrien came in. I gave him a short peck on his cheek and closed the door.

"Hey kitty." I said still sort of crying.

"What's wrong princess. Why are you crying?"