40. Kiss & Make Up (Be mine)

Start from the beginning

Lisa called Rosé, she only told her she needed an advise as soon as possible, and in less than 20 minutes that chipmunk was already in Lisa's office.

"Spill the beans Lalisa, what happened? Rosé asked, so Lisa told her everything that happened since earlier yesterday, the fight, the calls and texts, "What should I do Chipmunk? Tell me something, don't just look at me like that" she said to her friend, Rosé got up from her seat, and cleared her throat, "Lis I think Jennie was jealous, also I didn't want to say this before but I do think she has feelings for you, and not only as a friend, that's why she acted like that, I would do the same, you know me, she was just jealous, and for some reason I think this is the first time she feels like this", Lisa was in awe "What? Are you sure? I don't want to take things forward, like if I'm honest, I think I'm really confused with all this, and so far she would be the first girl, you know I never dated one, she made me feel hurt, but maybe she is just as confused as I am, should I talk to her?" Lisa said.

Rosé walked around tapping her chin with her index finger, "It's evident you guys have something for each other, it's just the way you look at her, and have you seen her smile to you? like all I can see is admiration and even love, why don't you go to her house and talk to her?, get back that friendship and let things flow, if it's love then let you love her, you deserve happiness, you told me how in love you are, you care for her, she does as well, as you can notice she feels alone, when we were in Paris she was smiling non stop but before that she wasn't that bubbly, not with her mum or Jisoo, since I started to work here she was always alone, even when she dated Kai, he was talking non stop all the time, she tried to get his attention but he was just too self-centred. Give you guys a chance, even if it's just friends for now" Lisa was silent.

"She told me, I make her happy and that I changed her, that she was really fond of our friendship, this was just the other day when you guys came back from Paris, like she was being honest I could see it, I'm so dumb, you are right, she was jealous" Lisa said, "I actually made my morning schedule cleared, I just have to review some things that will be in the sets around 4pm, tomorrow we will start filming, Rosie I'm gonna go too see her right now, I need to fix things with her".

Rosé got super excited "Go Manoban, get the girl!!" Lisa chuckled, she went to Mr. James office and told him she had an emergency, but she would be back in the afternoon, he told her to don't worry and to do whatever she needs to do, he would call her if anything is needed.

She got on her bike when she saw the dancers, "Girls go practice, we will start filming tomorrow, please don't overwork today and go directly to check the clothes that you will be wearing tomorrow", Keira nodded and they got inside the elevator, Lisa left immediately.

----

Lisa drove fast to Jennie's home, when she got there the blonde pressed the intercom "Uncle Jeong,  I'm Lisa Manoban, I heard Jennie is sick, she is not expecting to see me here, but I got some food for her, can I see her?" Lisa was nervous, "Sure kiddo, come inside" the door got open and she got inside fast.

Mr. Jeong was already waiting for her, "How is she? Did she see a doctor already?" Lisa asked and then blushed "Good morning uncle" and she bowed down, Mr. Jeong was amused by Lisa's actions, "Good morning Lis, don't worry, she says it's just a migraine, come, she doesn't want to eat anything, I'll walk you to her room", he said and Lisa trailed behind.

Mr. Jeong knocked the door, "Uncle I'm not hungry, I'll let you know when I want to eat something, I'm fine" Jennie said, but she wasn't fine Lisa heard her crying softly, "Kid I brought you some tea, I'll leave it inside ok?" Mr. Jeong said, he opened the door and Lisa could see Jennie covering all her body and face, Mr. Jeong made a sign to Lisa to get inside, "Ok kiddo, call me if you need something" he said and left.