II - e l e v a t o r

We had arrived in Chicago a few hours ago. A car had picked us up and driven us to the hotel. Today was a rehearsal day for the big concert tomorrow. We were gonna spend two nights at the hotel, because the show was going to end late. And we were gonna leave early the following day. I was sharing a room with Chris, and Camila's room was one room away, which she was sharing with one of her dancer friends Amy. Some other members of her team shared the floor with us too.

I leaned my guitar bag to the wall and jumped to bed with opened arms.

"What are you doing?" I heard Chris say getting out of the bathroom.

"Jogging," I replied sarcastically.

He smiled at me rolling his eyes, "We don't have time to jog or something, we have to go to the arena in ten."

"Tell you what, I'll be ready in eight, just leave me be."

"In eight?" He quinted his eyebrow, looking at his watch. I nodded silently. He shrugged, "You got it, I'll be in the lobby. See you in eight," he said smirking, then left the room.

Good, now I had like two more minutes to lay in bed and do...nothing.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

I changed my clothes and wore my black ripped jeans, white ripped tshirt that had a cut neck and bottom -like my every single tshirt had, by the way- and my denim jacket. I put my sunglasses on one of my necklaces and grabbed the guitar bag. Before I went out of the room, I took a quick glance in the mirror. I had a nose pierce, five earrings, three on the left and two on the right. Rings, necklaces, all set. I sprayed some perfume on me and headed downstairs.

When I stopped in front of the elevator, I saw the Cuban brunette approach me with a smile. "Hey, Y/N."

I smiled a bit, looking at her outfit. She was wearing white skinny jeans with a white crop top and a leather jacket. Her high heels made her almost as tall as me. I realized I hadn't said anything back to her, "Hey, Cabello," I noticed she was grinning probably because she caught me checking her out. When the elevator door opened, I pointed for her to go inside.

"Thank you," she smiled and got in, I followed and leaned back, extending my hand to press one of the buttons, which she did at the same time as me, causing our hands to brush together. Neither of us pressed the button, we put our hands down and said "sorry" at the same time. Then she looked at me with an amused stare and smiled a bit, biting the corner of her lip.

I think she had a flirty personality, considering she was flirting with me despite the fact that she had a boyfriend. Or I may have just misunderstood her behavior. In either ways, it seemed like a better idea not to put much meaning to it, because I for sure never flirted with people who were taken. I pressed the button and let the elevator doors close.

I looked at my watch to see I had three more minutes. The elevator was slow and we had 7 floors to go. I felt eyes on me and turned to catch Camila looking at me. "Do you have a gum?" She asked me, probably because she realized I was already chewing one. I put my hand in the inner pocket of my jacket, just when I was about to take it out she approached me, putting her hand on my arm for me to keep it where it was.

"Not that one," she said grinning while her other hand reached for my cheek, her thumb finding my lower lip to open my mouth a bit. Just when I was about to say something, I felt her lips on mines, her tongue finding mine to take the gum and when she stepped back she smirked, showing the gum in between her teeth. I heard the doors open.

"Thanks," she said with a wink, then left the elevator.

What the hell just happened?

I realized I was still in the elevator so I took a step out and started walking towards the lobby with possibly the most confused expression ever. I didn't want to seem nervous because that's so not like me. I'm not saying I'm a cool person, what I'm saying is that I'm someone who can keep her cool no matter what happens. So I tried to do it again.