Chapter 1

Why does kacchan hate me so much? How can i tell him how much i love him? I just want him to like me back....

Izuku's pov

I woke up to the light ray coming out my curtain, hitting my eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and wore my uniform.

"Mum are you up?" i asked from my room.

Inko's pov

"Yes im awake baby. I made breakfast. Come and eat. Its your favorite katsudon." other days when i say this, he comes out wearing a big smile. But today he came out......with dull eyes? "Izuku did u sleep well? Why do u seem like you couldn't sleep?" i was worried. He replied, "mum im fine. Its just a bad nightmare. Don't worry." after that he started eating his breakfast. I hope he is ok.

After he had his breakfast, he went to school.

Izuku's pov

I dont want mum to worry about me so much. She doesn't deserve a son like me. Im just a useless deku. She shouldn't waste her money on me. She could have a better life without me. She works so hard for me. I want her to worry about herself. Giving birth to me has been a big mistake. Only because im quirkless, no one in this society likes me or my mom. They call her the quirkless kids mother. I hate it. I hate it when people say names to my mother. I wish i was dead..

When i walked out the house, a single tear dropped from my eye. I wiped it with my hand quickly. I didn't want anyone to see me cry.

I started walking fast. Im gonna be late if i dont go fast. After a while, i reached school. I put my shoes in my locker and saw a note in it. I opened it up to see something written in it. It said,
'Hey you useless piece of shit. Do you not know useless people don't have the right to live in a beautiful society like this? You should go and die. Don't worry we will arrange a funeral for you. We will give speeches about how worthless you were. Ahh.....i can only imagine how funny it would be-'

I didn't want to read any further. I started crying and went to the bathroom. I washed my face when suddenly some of kacchan's goons came and started taunting me. I wanted to get out of here so i tried passing them, when yukitaro(just a name that came in my mind. Lol) pushed me back and cornered me. He was screaming insults on me and he punched me in my face a few times. He also punched me in my stomach. I coughed up a little. After they were done having their fun, they went to class. I sat there for a few minutes crying and praying for anyone to put me out of my misery.

I went to class after what was probably 10 minutes. When i reached class, i opened the door to see sir already there. He punished me for staying out of class for too long. I couldn't tell him why i was outside, so i took the punishment. I was told to clean the classroom after the classes ended. (Sorry my english is a little bad. But i hope u understand everything.)

When all the classes were over i started cleaning the room. As i was cleaning, suddenly a paper was thrown in front of me. I looked up to see kacchan and his 2 lackleys. He came closer to me and screamed, "go away you piece of shit. Why are you still here deku??? You should go and take a swan dive off the roof and pray you'll get a quirk in your next life. This is no place for a quirkless loser."

When he said 'go take a swan dive off the roof' i couldn't breathe. I heard something crack in me. In my heart. I always loved kacchan even though he bullied me so much. I loved how cool he is. I wanted to be by his side. I wanted him to like me back. But...what he said, broke my heart. He has always said mean things to me but, this is the first time he told me to die. I think....

Maybe i should.....take his advice.

All this time i was crying but hearing that, i suddenly started laughing. I looked down as i continued laughing.

Bakugou's pov

I thought he would cry but....suddenly he looked down and started laughing. This creeped me out. I told him to look at me but when he looked at me.........i was shocked.

His eyes that used to hold a green sparkle, faded into dark green orbs. He looked so..
Broken.

I didn't want to look into his eyes any longer so i went out the door quickly. I dont know what i saw. He looked like this for the very first time. I dont know why...but i kinda felt guilty. But its not like i was gonna take back what i said.

After i went home, i wanted his face out of my mind so i listened to some songs. Suddenly a song came up called 'her last words'. It dont know why it reminded me of deku. After a while listening to it, my old hag came to give me some kind of parcel. I dont know who would send me a parcel. So, i took it and opened it. When I was opening my old hag went to her own work. So, after opening it i saw a letter and a keychain. It was an all-might keychain. Who would give me an all might keychain? Huh?

I opened the letter and started reading it. It said,

'Dear kacchan
I am izuku midoriya. Also known as deku to you. Do you remember? You gave me an advice. You said, "go take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life."
I have decided to take that advice of yours. I hope you will be really happy without me. What if it turns out i actually get one? Haha...i was joking. But i wanna confess one thing to you. Now that im dying, there is no need to keep it in. I have always loved you kacchan. You were the sunshine for me but you also became my nightmare when you started bullying me. Why dont you see how much pain i am in? Why do u always push me away? Is it because i have no quirk? Is it because im worthless? Or is it because you have always hated me?
I have depression. I didn't tell you before, thinking you would make fun of me. But now that im going to die, there is no need to keep any secrets.
The deku you see everyday smiling, is not me. Its just a shell of me. On the outside im smiling and laughing. But on the inside im crying and dying.
Kacchan, i hope you live your life happily without me. Grow up to be the hero you have always wanted to be.

I love you.

                                                                                By,
                                                                    Izuku midoriya'