2 Royals, 2 Commoners

Start from the beginning

Oikawa sighed as Hinata looked at him with a slightly sad face. Hinata decided not to talk about it and decided to change the topic to something, not that depressing.

"I met someone today." Hinata said bluntly as Oikawa looked at him and quickly sat up with excitement.

"You did?!" Oikawa blabbered out of his mouth. Hinata chuckled at his behavior.

"Yeah.." Hinata said while smiling, thinking about the moment between him and that person.

"Did you meet who I think you met?" Oikawa said with a grin as Hinata looked at him with a 'yeahhhh...' face. Oikawa sprout out of his seat and jumped around. Hinata was scratching the back of his neck as Oikawa was jumping happily.
"Did you meet that black haired guy you told you about!?" Oikawa said as he jumped around with excitement.

"Yeah I did! Stop making such a big fuss out of it!" Hinata answered. As Hinata answered, Oikawa got more excited.
Oikawa was excited for his cousin to find love.

Ever since well... he was worried that Hinata wouldn't find love because of... the incident.

Kageyama and Iwazumi had a talk after dinner.
It was kinda hard for them to focus during dinner time. They kept glancing at each other time to time. They were surprised that their mother and father didn't notice their obvious glances. Both of them are now in Iwazumi's room. Iwazumi on his bed and Kageyama sitting on his chair next to his desk. They both were silent until Iwazumi spoke.

"Sooo... what did you do today?" Iwazumi decided to start the conversation since he knew that Kageyama wouldn't. Kageyama looked at his older brother and answered.

"I played volleyball with friends.." Kageyama answered truthfully and not truthfully. Iwazumi then looked at him.

"Tendou, Lev, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima?" Iwazumi asked. Kageyama nodded.
"Okay then.." Iwazumi said. Kageyama then looked at him.

The awkward silence came back.

It was like this for a bit until Kageyama decided to ask Iwazumi a question as well.

"So, what did you do today?" Kageyama decided to ask the same question as Iwazumi. Iwazumi looked at Kageyama and crossed his arms.

"Well, I met Ms. Sawamura." Again, Iwazumi answered truthfully and not truthfully. Both of the boys were suspicious of the other but decided to not ask anything. There was silence until both of them decided to talk about something else, avoiding their previous conversation. Kageyama and Iwazumi were pretty close with each other. Kageyama would always talk to Iwazumi about his problems. Iwazumi would always take care of Kageyama when he was younger. It was hard for Kageyama to adapt to the new environment but Iwazumi helped by giving him space and comforting him whenever Kageyama has nightmares of his family. Kageyama loved Iwazumi and Iwazumi loved Kageyama. But there are somethings that they don't tell each other about and this is one of them. Both of them didn't want to tell each other that they were hanging out with someone. They were embarrassed to say because they thought that the other would make fun of them and tease them.

Kageyama decided to go back to his room so, he said goodnight to Iwazumi and went to his room. When Kageyama left the room, Hajime sighed. Iwazumi then got up from his bed to change his clothes and to brush his teeth and to also wash his face cause you know, he takes care of himself. After he had done all those things, he went to turn off the light to sleep. After he had done that, he yawned and went to his bed to sleep. He got his blanket and a pillow to hug, and he went to sleep.

Iwazumi opened his eyes and saw the sky. He was surprised. He got up cause he was laying down and looked at his surroundings. He was in a field. Just like last time.... Except this time, there were some trees around. There were still flowers around him, blooming. Iwazumi decided to explore this time instead of sitting down. He got up easily and started walking. As he was walking, he could only see a few things. Flowers, trees, grass, and the sky. Iwazumi tried looking for villages or anything but he couldn't find any. As he was walking around, he had remembered his last dream here, 'he saw grass, a crown... a person!'.
Iwazumi then started to look for that person he saw in his last dream. He thought that the person in his dream will help him somehow. He was running around and felt something. He looked down and saw what he was wearing. It was a very long and flowing dress. It was white-blueish. It was a flowy dress and it had beautiful blue flowers on the bottom. He also noticed that he wasn't wearing any shoes. He was wondering why he was wearing a dress but he didn't care or mind. He decided to go find that person again.

Iwazumi felt like he was running for weeks. He couldn't find the person anywhere, only trees and different kinds of flowers. Iwazumi decided to take a break even if he wasn't tired at all. I mean I guess it was a dream so it wouldn't be realistic. He sat down on the grass and lay on it. He felt the soft grass come in contact with his skin. He felt like he was on a cloud. He was laying there for a while until he heard soft footsteps. Someone was coming towards him. Iwazumi quickly got up and looked around and saw a shadow leaning on a near by tree. It looked like a human figure. Iwazumi was staring at it for a while until he moved a bit. Iwazumi flinched and the person must've heard him. The shadow figure looked towards Iwazumi. They were staring at each other until...